Together

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

* After Photoshoot In Saipan *

Members iKON are all gathered in the hotel lobby after completing their photoshoot. They were busy telling their experiences while waiting for the manager.

"I think we all ended now," said Hanbin broach.

"Wae?" Asked another.

"Chanwoo will be trending topic when Kony's summertime released" directly responsible Hanbin understood by others.

"I never knew his body as good as it" says Jinhwan respond.

"I often read the comments that say that Chanwoo very chubby cheeks and I think all Ikonic believe it" said Donghyuk.

"And when they see Photobook later they would have thought that the photo edits" said Bobby added.

"How could you have such a body is when what you do is eat, sleep and play the game?" Tanya Yunhyeong makes Chanwoo stared at him.

"Right. He just practice 1 hour and playing games" said Hanbin.

"Aniaaaa .... I mostly exercise than playing the game" said  Chanwoo defensively.

"I've never seen him work out but his body better than Junhoe" said Jinhwan make others laugh.

"What's wrong with me? I have a great body" said Junhoe not accept.

"You're possessed the body such as the elderly" Hanbin said quickly.

"You really always make my image damaged" said Junhoe.

"To be honest, Jinwan hyung have a great body  all of us if he bit taller," said Chanwoo suddenly make hyung hyung inevitably laugh.

"Uwah .... see her behavior now," said Donghyuk.

"He always drag my weight" said Jinhwan.

"But I see the results of last fotoshoot, Junhoe very handsome if only his body is not as saggy "said Hanbin  makes Junhoe speachless.

"I think Bobby hyung and Yunhyeong hyung was the picture the most excellent " said Chanwoo.

"I'm handsome too " said Jinhwan not want to lose.

"You're cute hyung not handsome" said Bobby.

"You also look handsome. Chanwoo not look like minors" asked Yunhyeong.

"Anni ... I'm with Chanwoo earlier so I will definitely look ugly" said Hanbin modestly.

"Ya’.. you will look like dried squid in addition Chanwoo" said Bobby quickly.

"I do not want to admit it but it's true" said Hanbin agree though with a heavy heart.

"He's too handsome" said Donghyuk.

"Nee? Who? Me? Honestly I know it" said Chanwoo make his hyungs  can not believe that.


"I think that in the greating season, lie detector was broken. I remember when Junhoe asked him if he was handsome or not and he said he was not handsome but hear him now ... auwh ... you're frightening" said Hanbin as he rubbed Chanwoo’s shoulders

"Junhoe not ask what I was goodlooking or not but he asked me what I felt I was the most handsome in iKON. I never said I was not good looking. Right Junhoe ~ ya?" asked Chanwoo..

"Molla ... I do not remember anything" replied Junhoe make Chanwoo upset

"He was actually already erase his memory" said Donghyuk.

Their manager to come and join with them. He tells them that there is still one more project they should do.

"There is more?" Ask them simultaneously.

"Now I do not know we're on vacation or work"said Bobby with a laugh of disbelief.

"Working with a holiday not a bad thing" said Junhoe.

"Right. So what else should we do?" Asked Hanbin to their Manager.

"This is called the VCR 360 °. You just way way while recording yourself" explained their manager.

"Like As Behind The Scene iKoncert?" Asked Donghyuk.

"Ouwh ... as expected. Kim Dong Hyuk ..." said another member.

"Nee ... right. But the difference this camera can look throughout the side so it is not like a camera that is usually only focus on one object only" explains their manager again.

"It sounds really cool," said Chanwoo make his hyungs laugh.

"Chanwoo very excited. I'm sure he thought it was like a new toy/game" said Yunhyeong.

"We will divide into groups again so ..."

"We use only the photoshoot group" said Hanbin quickly interrupted

"We just change the group" said Jinhwan not agree.

"Right. From yesterday I was always a group with Yunhyeong. I'm tired of looking ..." said Bobby makes Yunhyeong hit.

'Ya’ ... listen! If we knew we wanted a group with anyone, we do not need to argue "said Junhoe.

"Right. Let's hear you want a group with whom. I'm with Chanwoo" said Hanbin quickly.

"I also choice Chanwoo" said Jinhwan.

"I also want to Chanwoo" said Bobby.

"I'm with Donghyuk" said Yunhyeong surprising.

"Wae suddenly hyung want with me?" Asked Donghyuk.

"I love  you," replied a Yunhyeong short.

"It gives me the creeps" said Donghyuk.

"Yunhyoeng unwilling called Monster Twins again why he chose you" says Bobby.

"Aniaa ... I really like a group with you" said Yunhyeong defensively.

"I'm with Jinhwan hyung or Chanwoo" said Junhoe.

"Why do you also want me?" Tanya Chanwoo surprised.

"See expression of Chanwoo shocked when her name Junhoe ... nomu kiyo" said Donghyuk.

"We have never been a group so I want to you" Junhoe replied innocently.

"How about you? Do you want to?" Asked Yunhyeong curious.

"What if we play the game to decide the group?" asked Chanwoo


"Why you always decide everthing with a  game, Chanwoo ~ ya?" asked Hanbin could not believe what he had just heard.

"Wae ... so the division of the group will be fair and fun" said Chanwoo insisted.

“Ya’... do you think why me, Junhoe and Yunhyeong end a holiday in the resort? We are very bad at playing the game "said Bobby quickly.

"It was just fun for maniac games like you" Jinhwan said.

"Are you not satisfied  with a game yesterday?" asked Donghyuk.

"You keep picking Managaha even though you know Bobby wanted to go there just because you win the game" said Yunhyeong.

"Mian ..." said Chanwoo slowly make his hyungs laugh in disbelief.

"I really can not blame him if he'd like that" said Hanbin put Chanwoo's head.

"Me too" said Bobby.

"Chanwoo too cutesy" said Donghyuk approved by others.

"But Chanwoo ~ ya .... I wonder one thing ..." said Junhoe make all members anticipate his questions .
"What is that?" Tanya Chanwoo apparent misgivings.

"Uwah ... your reaction really makes me upset. Can I ask?" Protests Junhoe make his hyungs aware of their anticipation attitude clearly visible.

"Mian mian ... we'll hear what you want to ask to Chanwoo" said Hanbin.

"Forget it. I'm not going to ask any more questions because You must be ignored me again" says Junhoe.

"Ania ania ... we’ll listen your question" said Jinhwan


'Ya' ... Junhoe ~ ya ... I will answer your questin "says Chanwoo. After hearing it Junhoe was visible weakening.

"Ani ... I just want to know one thing ..." said Junhoe began.

"What is it?" Said Chanwoo give attention to the question Junhoe as well as other members.

"You love the game and you always decide anything by playing games" continued Junhoe.

"Then?" Response Chanwoo though inside he was alarmed by the likelihood absurd questio but he wants to give his full attention.

"Are  you also  choose your girlfriend and wife in future by playing games?" asked Junhoe make all the members including the manager speechless and laughed in disbelief. Then the manager to quickly re-discuss the division that makes Junhoe so upset .

"I told you not to ignore me" says Junhoe make the other members laugh quietly.



-CONTINUED-