Please Share Your Problem With Us

[ENG VERSION] You Know My Name, You Know My story But You Don't Know My Mind And My Heart

_PART 1_

* In China, Preparation The Remix Ep 1 *
 

-At Practice Room-

The sun had long set, the time shows at 3 am local time, but of a room is still the sound of music and stomping. They are iKON, who were practicing for a performance in The Remix later.

"Ya’…. Why are you still made mistake in the same move" Hanbin angry voice broke the silence. Apparently, this exercise didn’t go according with Hanbin wishes. The more they practice, the more they make many mistakes.

"We'll try it again, if you still make mistakes, I will not let you rest" said Hanbin warn other members.

"Ya’ Hanbin-ah, let's take a break for a while. Do it continues in a state of fatigue makes us can’t focus and will make a lot of mistakes" said Bobby tried to calm him.

"I also agree, Hanbin-ah. Let us continue again after the break" said Yunhyeong approved Bobby’s idea. Hanbin stared at the members .

"Do as one likes you!" Hanbin said as he left the practice room. Jinhwan and Bobby wants to follow Hanbin but Yunhyeong stopped them.

"Leave him alone. He was too depressed. Talk to him now would only make it more stressful" said Yunhyeong. All the members seemed short rest.

30 minutes passed and Hanbin still not return, all starting to worry about him. They can’t take off their eyes from the door hoping Hanbin figure will appear.

"Don’t say Hanbin hyung run away again like when he suddenly disappeared?" Junhoe guess.

"Ya’, this is China, Junhoe-ya. Although in Korea, Hanbin hyung can’t go far can not go far, do you think he can do it here, in China?" argued Chanwoo.

"I'm just expressing my opinion" said Junhoe defensively.

"You'd better be quiet, it is more helpful" said Chanwoo makes Junhoe want hit his head.

"I'm going to look for" Bobby said as he stood up

"Bobby hyung, what if we practice without Hanbin hyung. I'm sure he'll be back after he felt calm. I think we should practice to correct our mistakes so when Hanbin hyung back, he's not too upset anymore" Chanwoo advice.

"Ouh, Jung Chan Woo ... I agree your idea" said Donghyuk.

"Okay, let's do it that way. After all, this is not the first time he’s like that" said Junhoe agree.

"That's not a bad idea. Let's practice" said Jinhwan. Inevitably, they also practice without Hanbin. They are trying hard to correct their mistakes on the part Hanbin criticism.

-One Hours passed since the Rest Ends-

"I'm going to the toilet first" Chanwoo said shortly after the song ended. All members simply nodded.

Indeed, Chanwoo don’t want to go to the toilet but want to find Hanbin. Chanwoo and other members realized that Hanbin so depressed because of their mentor is PSY and their performances carry his name, if their performance is bad then PSY’s name as their mentor will also be bad and Hanbin don’t want it happen.

" where he was roughly in a situation like this ?" said Chanwoo still trying to find. This time he went to the lobby to check whether Hanbin was there or not. Hanbin was there was watching a video of their practice.


"Hanbin hyung" Chanwoo call Hanbin and run toward him.

"Eouh, Chanwoo-ah. Why?" ask Hanbin

"What are you doing here? All of the members waiting you while practice but Hyung doesn’t return, it makes us worry about you" answered Chanwoo.

"I think you’re still rested" said Hanbin potluck.

" Eeey, Hyung ... Come on! We know what makes hyung depressed like this. Don’t carry it alone. IKON have 7 members not only you so don’t carry it alone, okay?” Said Chanwoo make Hanbin stunned for a moment.

"How dare the boy like you give me advise like that. But let's go back" Hanbin spoke as he stood up.

"Should we play the game for make our brain and body so fresh?" Chanwoo suggestions were made Hanbin put his arms to Chanwoo’s neck.

"If you have time to play the game the better you sleep. Don’t think I’ll always like this”said Hanbin who simply greeted grin plain of Chanwoo.

* The Next Morning at the Hotel *

At the Hotel, Chanwoo and Junhoe is roommates. Because last night they returned to the hotel when it was almost morning, all members seemed exhausted.

Junhoe awakened by going to the bathroom, but because he was still in a state of semi-conscious, he unintentionally kick seats and make a fuss.

"Be Quiet!"shouted Chanwoo.

"Sorry" said Junhoe short and headed back to the bathroom. When he returned to his bed, Junhoe want to chargers his phone, but he can’t find the charger until he began to looking all over the place.

"Chanwoo-ya, Do you see my chargers? My phone’s battery so low right now, I've been looking all over the place but I can’t found it. Do you see My Chargers? Maybe I forget take my chargers in practice room? Ya’, Chanwoo-ya… do you see the chargers is left in the practice room yesterday?" All Junhoe’s question make Chanwoo uncomfortable.

"Ouh…. You're truly noisy!" Chanwoo while he stood up, carrying his pillows and leave his room.

"Ya’.., where are you going? Do you see My chargers? Chanwoo~ya… Chanwoo~ya" cried Junhoe, following Chanwoo.

"Molla! You're so noisy" replied Chanwoo. Then he knocked on a door repeatedly. Shortly thereafter, Yunhyeong appeared behind the door.

"Why Chanwo~ya? “ Yunhyeong asked absently. Chanwoo just come into the room without answering questions. But how shocked Yunhyeong when Junhoe also entered after suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Ya’… Chanwoo~ya, My Char ..." said Junhoe, he followed Chanwoo who now sleep on Yunhyeong’s bed.

"Ya’ Junhoe~ya. Why you still talking about your chargers? I told you, I don’t know!!" reply Chanwoo so frustrated.

"Then why are you sleeping here?" Junhoe asked.

"That's because you're so noisy, so I can’t sleep. I'm going to sleep here" answered Chanwoo.

"Aish Jinjja…. You guys are so noisy” shouted donghyuk are awakened by Chanwoo and Junhoe.

"Ya’… you both back to your room. Solve your problem there. We want to sleep,guys!!!" said Yunhyeong pulling Chanwoo got out of bed and pushed Chanwoo and Junhoe to the door, but it was in useless because both of them didn’t even move at all. Apparently Yunhyeong lost the power of both his maknae.

"Ya’ Donghyuk~ah... Let us exchange rooms. You can sleep with Junhoe" Chanwoo said while he jumped on the bed.

"Shiroo! I'm tired of looking him every morning in Korea, and I also had to look him every morning we're in China? Shiroo!" Donghyuk decline rapidly.

"Aish, Donghyuk~ah, please think about it again" said Chanwoo.

"Ya’Chanwoo~ya…. let's get back to the room and help me find My Chargers!" call Junhoe makes Chanwoo increasingly annoyed.

"Uwah ... Chanwoo really don’t like it if he was interrupted during sleep, Junhoe~ya" said Yunhyeong trying to make Junhoe understand.

"I didn’t bother him"

"Yunhyeong hyung ... I miss you,Yunhyeong hyung. I miss my roommates. " Chanwoo said plaintively.

"Go back to your room" said Yunhyeong cold heartedly.

"Ya’, Chanwoo~ah… just lend Junhoe your chargers and he would calm" said Donghyuk give advice. Yunhyeong back pushing both his maknae out of the room.

"What are we doing here instead of our room?" Junhoe asked when they were outside.

"Molla!"

"Ya’ .. Help me find my chargers"

" Go find yourself"

"Aish …this child, help me!"

"Junhoe, please, just use my Chargers first. And please stop making a fuss. I really want to sleep." Said Chanwoo so stress

"I didn’t do anything. I was just looking my chargers" said Junhoe defensively.

"Hmm .. That's right. You're just looking your chargers. I was stupid trying to explain it to you" said Chanwoo while walking back to the room and was followed by Junhoe.



-CONTINUED-

PS: This fanfic just my delusions about what happens in behind the scenes of what we see. so I tried to make this like as their true character, but whether appropriate or not, I don't know. once again I was very amateur so i'm sorry if this fanfic not funny or so boring for you. Especially my bad english. poor my grammar. T.T