Last Mission

We got married

Chanyeol and his SM manager talked to WGM Pd and staff, they basically wants to end the show. Everyone was shocked since they thought Him and Rose are doing pretty good and ratings are very high because of them. Chanyeol said he wants to focus on his singing career first (ofcourse its a BIG LIE). WGM staff dont have any choice but to end their Married life.

Last Episode:

After the Gayo daejun Incident , This is the first time Rose will be meeting Chanyeol again. She didnt know something is coming...

Rose arrived at their house, and as usual Chanyeol is sitting on the couch.She smiled at him and he smiled back. She thought maybe Chanyeol already forgotten what happen last time. "Hi Chaeyongie " Chanyeol greeted her and asked her to sit down beside him. Rose felt something strange. Then Pd-nim handed them the red envelope (the mission card). Chanyeol let Rose read it out loud.

"To the Husband and Wife

Unfortunately ,Your married life is about to end and your last mission is to be Wed and have a Wedding Photoshoot today. Please prepare for the things needed. We hope both of you keep the memories you've shared forever.

WGM."

Rose voice cracked , she cant hold her tears any longer ,This letter came like a bomb to her. While Chanyeol was unable to say any word he just looked at Rose. He cant stand watching Rose cried so he suddenly hugged her. "is this because of what happen last time???" Rose whispered ."im so sorry...but why do we have to end this??" She's very emotional right now and almost forget that there's camera Rolling, Her emotion at that time is real and true. She's afraid she might not see Him again after the show ends. Chanyeol just hug her tight but never answer her. After few minutes, She calmed down and pulled herself together. "I guess we need to prepare for the wedding then." Chanyeol said and she nod.

They went to the bridal shop. Rose still cant believe what's happening but she thought its all for good. Especially that her feelings for him is getting real. So she decided to be cheerful and end it on a positive note. She let Chanyeol choose her wedding gown

Black room:

Chanyeol: I also want to end our married life on a happy vibe but im particularly sad at that time..

Rose: (Pd nim asked her why she cried so much that even the other stuff watching them at the apartment also cried) I feel so attached to.... this program, and ending it so sudden makes me really sad and cant help but cry. I'm sorry if i cause a scene there.

Back to the scene:

Chanyeol picked a very chic and elegant gown for Rose. He's currently waiting for Rose while she changed at the fitting room. The fitting room curtain opened and He's jaw literally drop. " You're so beautiful ,Chayongie!!!!" At that point in time,He regretted why he requested to end the show. Rose, on the other hand ,was so nervous, It's her first time wearing a wedding dress but after she heard Chanyeol giving her compliment , she felt at ease. Chanyeol also changed to a branded Tuxedo and looked so handsome. Both went to the make up room and being transformed. Chanyeol got out first and was asked to go to the venue first without Rose.

After a long drive Chanyeol arrived at the Venue, It was on the beach , A very beautiful wedding set up on the beach, with Rose gold motif and to his surprise, All EXO and Black pink members are present. You can hear the loud cheer when they notice him. Everyone is getting along with each other. He cant help but smile. He approach them. "you must be very happy at the same time sad right now.'' one of commented. "yeah" Chanyeol answered. "Anyway we should prepare, at any moment Chaeng will arrive and we need to be organized" As expected to BP's Leader. Jennie basically became the wedding coordinator.  So everything was set up when Rose arrived . She was walking at the red Carpet set up  towards the beach and she stop when she saw Chanyeol at the very end, he's standing beside a little table at the center where their last vow supposedly said, she notice there's another 2 man on his side,Might be the Best man ,later she realize it was Baekhyun and Suho . Then Suddenly "say you wont let go" by James Arthur played on the background and before Rose can react, Xuimin,Jennie (in the middle) and D.O approach her from the side and Jennie gave her Flower and hugged her, The three proceed to where Chanyeol is and went to the chairs on the side. Then, Lay and Chen with Jisoo in the middle did the same thing and followed by Sehun ,Lisa and Kai. With all the flowers she recieved from the girls it actually complete her look... a Very stunning Bride. everyone was clapping while she's walking down the aisle.

Chanyeol look so proud of her and so..... in love ,then reality struck him. This is the end....