Feelings getting Real

We got married

Rose entered to Blackpink's waiting room,Jennie is busy with her cell phone while the other  two members are busy messing around, "hi there rosie!, we're so thrilled with your performance!!!" lisa , squealed.. "pasta,  you did very well!" Jisoo added., while Jennie gives her a thumbs up and went back to her cellphone. Of course she must be busy texting her boyfriend, it's an open secret to them, She's dating Bts leader Rap monster, though they never formally meet him before aside from occasion like this. It's still a mystery to them how Jennie and Namjoon keep their relationship. Anyway, "oh rosie, did you meet Jungkook??, hubby is asking me for your number since jungkook keeps bothering him and keep on asking for your number" Jennie  casually asked. "woahhhh" jisoo and lisa uttered in unison.. "so you have a virtual husband from Exo and an admirer from BTs, pasta, you must have save our country in your past life!!" Jisoo jokingly bowed to her.  "I'm not really interested with anything right now" Rose sigh, she's a bit flattered with the attention she's getting but deep inside her is a bit worried about how Chanyeol will feel if he knows this. 

Her thought shift back to reality, when they heard some knocking on the door, Jisoo excitedly open it, Jinyoung standing outside with the other 2 people. "uhmm i know its kinda awkward but let us get inside, we will be in trouble if reporters will see us here,". He said with his worried face and glance at the other two. Jisoo let them in. "hmmm interesting" Jisoo said while curiously checking the other two. "im expecting Jinyoung-shi since he told me we will be practicing (MC's special stage) later but im not sure with these 2 people here ". Chanyeol and Jungkook were a bit embarrassed. Rosie's shock with what's going on. "Uhmm I'm here to get Rosie's number, namjoon hyung wont give it to me, he said i need to get it in person that's why im here,.". He said it straight forward, While Chanyeol smirked. 

Rose really dont know what to do, her sunbae is asking for her num and its disrespectful if she declined but Chanyeol is there too!!  Chanyeol is waiting for her answer , everyone in the room looked at her as well. "well that's fine, here's my num" she choose not to be unmannered.  then suddenly they hear a loud  bang! on the door.  Apparently, Chanyeol walked out the room. 

"ohooo someone's jealous! " Lisa uttered 
All eyes are back to Rose now.  " but they're not a real couple right?? So what's  the problem? "- Jungkook cooly commented. All seemed to agree and get back to what their doing earlier, aside from Rose..Worried is written all over her face!