Acoustic stage

We got married

Fast forward : After few episodes of WGM pcyxpcy couple, Rose and Chanyeol get more closer, they already know each other's flaws, they also do Skinship, they holding hands as if it's the most natural thing in the world, Rose came from Australia so it's not really a big deal for her but Chanyeol still got butterflies whenever they do it. 

(This scene is not associated with WGM filming, It's outside WGM, they found out that both of them will have a collaboration stage with Jihyo (twice)  and 10cm on SBS gayo daejun

Day 1 : meet up
"oh hi everyone, so as you know, we will have an special acoustic stage.... Oh pcy couple is here, are you guys filming (for wgm) as well? "10cm guy with glasses asked,." aniyo, no shoot for today". Rose shyly answered, and Chanyeol nod. 

So they were all given thier piece for the show and now they're practicing.. Chanyeol and Rose always sitted next to each other, Chanyeol was so amazed on how good Rose in playing guitar, he dont even need to help her with "Moster" chord. Jihyo suddenly called Chanyeol, "uhm Sunbae, i really want to know how to play guitar, can you help me pls". With her super aegyo voice . "ah yeah of course". Chanyeol being polite, he got up with guitar on his hand, he glance at Rose as if he's asking for approval but he can't really read Rose's face, it's literally blank. He went to Jihyo and he start teaching her some basic, Jihyo obviously flirting with him. (To all jihyo's fans im so sorry, Don't worry Rose and Jihyo are friends in real life lol) 

Rose was a bit irritated at that moment , she tried to focus on practicing her song but she can't help noticing the other two people on the side. She knows it's not right but Jealousy strikes her real bad, "Urggghhhhh, im hopeless, he's not even my real boyfriend but why do i feel like he belongs to me gosh!!" Rose thought, she hated herself because it. She had enough when she heard Jihyo giggling, basically Chanyeol touched her finger to get the right chord.  She stand up and walk out the room. 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol look at Rose walking out the door, "i've heard most of the couple in wgm are really not happy with their partners, almost zero percent that they will end up with each other, I'm wondering what the status of you two though" Jihyo asked, that made him come to his senses, "well, I'm happy with Rose, i think we matched with each other " Chanyeol answered. "Ohh nah you're too good for her, she just debut and you're a superstar", see the difference?,". He really dont like the point of thier conversation now so he excused himself and went outside as well. 

He found Rose sitting on the side of the stairs, holding the papers with Chords and stuff.  "wow so you're practicing here??" he asked as he sat down beside her. Rose didn't answer.  "hey, is there something wrong??". "nothing, and why are here? You should be with Jihyo, are you not going to teach her? "Rose asked with her serious but still pretty face. Chanyeol smiled and realized something," oh are you jealous? ".  " of course not, why should i??look, i just want to stay here for a bit, because everyone is busy flirting there, Is that Jealousy already? Woah Chanyeol-ssi  are you out of your mind?! " Rose fight back, He still like the idea of her getting jealous so he just let her vent out and intently looking at her (while smiling)  ," why are you smiling like that? Stop it, you look like an idiot! " Rose exclaimed. "Your so cute wifey, and nomo nomo  yepeuda"  he said with his signature boyish grin and it shows his dimple,.Rose give in, she really can't stay mad at him, she smiled back  . "ughhh i really hate you" Rose giving him small punches, as a punishment  "yah that hurts" Chanyeol shout, while laughing,  10cm guy, The guitarist,  passed by and saw them, "hey you two! , i thought you're not filming WGM today?? I'm sorry to interrupt your little moment there but we need to get back to work, let's go! You're making everyone jealous ". 
The two of them blushed and went back inside the room. 

D-Day: 
Their Acoustic stage was so perfect, everyone cheered for them., Chanyeol playing whistle and Rose playing monster were the most applauded part of that stage.  As they went down, Chanyeol tapped Rose's back, "Good job" he whispered. Rose indeed, did a very good job, she even captured some of idol's heart..especially Bts Jungkook.  Blackpink and Bts waiting room is just next to each other.  Rose was about to enter the waiting room when she noticed Jungkook approaching her, she bowed at him and he bows back, "hi, ms. Rosie,you are very good out there, uhmm its really jjang"  giving her a 2 thumbs-up, "Kamsamida" she can't help but laugh at his expression " well, see you around and nice to meet you" Jungkook smiled as he entered at Bts waiting room. "what was that all about?" Rose wondered.. 

 

***next is back to WGM episode, wedding day perhaps??? 😀***