Inkigayo

We got married

"Jin" "Ji" "Do"-"welcome to inkigayo!!!!  The 3 MC's happily opened the show, (where Exo is making a come back stage for thier song Monster).. "we're so excited, we have EXO in the house" as Got7 Jinyoung introduced them and both him and BP Jisoo move to the left side and Ntc Doyoung on the right side,  in the middle are the whole exo members doing thier opening greeting!  (im a shipper of Jinyoung and Jisoo btw, so i might have a separate account for them) 

After Suhu promoting the song, Jisoo teasingly said to Chanyeol "oh my brother in law is here, how's my sister? !".(Jinyoung is a bit irritated with the aegyo that Jisoo is doing infront of all Exo members, he casually pulled her arms close to him, it's very subtle that even the viewers might not notice it) "Hi sister in law, we're doing fine"  while holding the mic and proudly showing his ring,The other members are laughing out loud with what his doing, "his really boastful,  having a very pretty wife, it annoyed us sometimes," complained by Baekhyun, "coz we're jealous" Sehun added.  Everyone was laughing about the last sentence. 

Meanwhile, a lady with black "peaceminusone"cap, sitted in the crowd, holding an" exo banner" she also have a black facemask, exols are giving her a curious look since she still stands out, even though she's  only wearing a simple black shirt and jeans,. She's looking at the happenings at the stage where Exo is being interviewed by the MCs. She's a bit excited, at the same time,  scared of what might happen later. 

So Exo is about to perform thier new song.  Chanyeol is ready to fulfill  his promised to Rose, he will show his ring while performing. And so the show started, when it was his time to rap, the camera focused on him and he did the finger heart and showed his ring!  The crowd is going wild, and it gets wilder when the camera switch to the lady at the audience, she removed her face masked and smiled at the camera, she hold her Exo banner up, It was Rose.. 

Chanyeol was so stunned and he continue performing without losing the smile on his face.. Even the other members were smiling the whole time and keep looking at him. The song ended, the members already existed the stage, while Chanyeol give one final look at Rose and he waved at her, the whole audience screamed! 

(Note: on this Fanfic, Pcyxpcy couple is highly accepted in Korea which is seldom in reality lol so let's say Netizens approved them as well, )  

Rose proceed at Exo's waiting room, she knocked at the door and someone opened it, Good thing it was Chanyeol, He went outside and close the door, he don't want other members to see her at that moment, for some reason. He almost hug Rose due to his happiness!  "yah i didn't know you will come here!". "hahaha, this is my surprise since you agree to show our couple ring on tv and here i bought you a towel". Rose wipe chanyeol's sweat. Chanyeol smiled, but suddenly the door opened and one by one, all the members already outside and looking at them. Chanyeol hold Rose's hand and keep her on his side. (another Skinship) 

Black Room :
Rose: i didn't notice that im holding his hand too tight, at that time i'm overwhelmed with the fact that all Exo members were there.. 

Chanyeol : ahhhh my instinct told me to hold her hands, she must feel awkward with the sudden meeting. 

"annyeonghaseyo, I'm Rose". "sister in law, let's shake hand!" Baekhyun said while extending his hand but Chanyeol interrupt, "hyung, no need for that" . Everyone laugh. All the members introduced themselves and keep on teasing Chanyeol. "im really jealous!"-Sehun.   "look at them, they look so perfect! "-Kai.   " you're so pretty sister in law"-D. O, and Chanyeol giving him a warning look,  " i want to get married too!!! "-Suhu said while looking at wgm camera! 

Rose unfortunately needs to go, she need to attend some photoshoot and so, she bid everyone goodbye and promise to formally meet them next time.  Chanyeol walk her out. (WGM shoot ended so no Camera following them anymore). Chanyeol still holding her hand." uhmmm there's no camera anymore, you can release my hand now" Rose said "I'm really happy today and I'm sorry about the other members, they're really annoying ahahaha" Chanyeol answered and still holding Rose hand. "if we can only go out for a cup of coffee...." he continued.  Rose stop and look at him. "i really want to stay a lil bit but i need to go, see you next shoot then" and she slightly touch Chanyeol's face. And he blushed.. Chanyeol just confirmed to himself,  he is slowly falling in love with his virtual wife! 

*Next Chap is about The Behind the scene of sbs gayo daejun performance and cameo of Jungkook of BTS, the third party of every Chanrose story! Lol