Chemistry

We got married

The handshake was brief and awkward.  Chanyeol can't even look at Rose properly, He just steal glances (Reference : Just like how he looked at her, when Rose was singing whistle, yep!  With the exact same smile :) . On the other hand, Rose is trying to make the situation lighter. "uhmmm I'm a big fan of Exo, i didn't expect I will be marrying one of the members, Its surreal! Anyway, Pls. Take care of me".  Giving another bow to Chanyeol, in response Chanyeol bow to Rose as well (lol,  korean thing right there!).  "but it seems like you're disappointed that it's me..do you expect other members instead??"  Chanyeol teased. But Rose was taken aback and quickly answered "Aniyo! Of course not", while shaking her head.

BLACK ROOM :

CHANYEOL : I was just joking but the way she responded, i think she's expecting someone else :(

ROSE: (PD-nim asked who is her favorite Exo member)  yahhhh, that's a hard question but to be honest it's D. O-ssi, i really like his voice, Miannhaeyo chanyeol-ssi  T.T

back to the scene :
 
After few minutes of getting-to-know-you conversation, the mood change, they are more relax and now casually talking, Chanyeol keep thinking about how to accomplish the mission ( to have at least 3 common hobbies or likes without prior discussion with each other ). He was about to talk when Rose's attention suddenly shift to the ajumma, who just entered the cafe, with her Bishon dog, "woah kyopta, i miss my dog" Rose uttered, "You have Bishon dog??!!!"He was totally surprised," yeah, i have one in Australia named Tobie" Rose answered with confused look, "waeyo??". "woah daebak!! I also have a bishon dog name toben,here he is. "Chanyeol pulled his phone out and Show the picture of his cute black dog. Rose tilted her face closer to Chanyeol to have a proper look on the pic. 


Black Room:
Chanyeol :1 point!  2 points to go! 

Rose`: i was so amaze with the coincidence and because of that, i feel like we are closer now (eye smile) 

Back to the scene :
Chanyeol is smiling from ear to ear, he really like how Rose talk, he find it so cute. And She's currently talking about her dog. He also like how she's so focused whenever he talk, she's really paying attention to him. 

Rose can't hide her excitement , and the thing about her being excited is that, she tends to talk a lot!  "rosie shut your mouth now"lol her brain is now talking to her, And she find it so odd though , she's normally shy to people she just met but Chanyeol is different, she feels like she wants to know him more. 

After the meeting, they decided to stroll at the Cafe's neighborhood, they're walking side by side (the MCs  at the studio are discussing how thier height are perfect matched with each other, and how cool they look, to the point that they were dubbed as Perfect Couple PCY). Chanyeol noticed a musical instruments store nearby. "do you mind if we drop by to that store".  He turned to rose, as he continued, "my Guitar string broke yesterday, i need to buy a new one". "no problem, let's go!" Rose answered immediately, she's excited again. 

They entered the store and while Chanyeol was talking  to the store manager, Rose grabbed  the guitar on the stand and start strumming it. She play a song on it, (title of the song: not for so long, the one she played on Weekly idol).  Chanyeol and the Manager stopped talking at once and both looked at her, mesmerized, "your so lucky, is she your Girlfriend?? Manager-nim asked," Nope, she's my wife". He answered without taking his eyes off her. 

Black room :
Chanyeol : 2 points, isn't amazing?? We both played guitar! (smiling like idiot)

Back to the scene:

She return the guitar on the stand and she suddenly felt someone is looking at her intently, she looked on her side and blushed, Chanyeol is indeed staring at her. She approached him. "WOW, You can play guitar, you always surprise me, Chaeyoungie" he uttered with his sparkling eyes. Chaeyoungie sounds so sweet, Rose tried not to smile, "yeah, i audition at Yg, with my guitar and fortunately i got in".  

Black room :

Chanyeol : she's really talented, i hope we can play guitar and sing together someday (*but after few months SBS gayo daejun made it possible) 

Rose:  i really like how he called me with my first name, it feels different and i also like chanyeol oppa's big round eyes, it's so pretty, that's why whenever he talk,I'm really focused on his eyes., i think my bias in EXO just changed :)  miannhae D. O-ssi


****The Studio was in Chaos again., all the mc were approving this couple, they discussed how perfect they are and a bit worried, thinking that they might spend thier first night at Sauna**

Stay tune!