First Skinship

We got married

 

Both of them bowed to the manager as they walked out the store.  "So what are we going to do now"  Chanyeol asked. "uhmmm let's buy some ice cream i'm really craving for it , we (pertaining to the members) really like ice cream,". Rose already leading him to the ice cream stand ( just right next to the store). The lady at  the counter (with her starstruck expression)  still manage to assist them " Hi! Good afternoon, what flavor do you guys want?" 

Both answered at the same time "strawberry".  They looked at each other in awe and laugh!. 

Black room.:
Chan: 3 points!!!  We're so good right?? (grinning to the PD-nim infront)

So another red envelope was given to them that afternoon. 

"Congratulations for accomplishing the given task!  As promised, you can now visit your new house. "

Chanyeol briefly explained everything to Rose (about the mission he received that day) 

Rose : daebak! 

—-------—
They arrived at the Apartment. Chanyeol open the door and let Rose enter first." Kamsamida" Rose smiled at Chanyeol as she entered, And as soon as she stepped inside, her jaw drops "woahhhh nomu nomu choah!!". Chanyeol smiled at Rose's reaction.  Deym, she' s very cute!  -that's what running to his mind at that moment, he is not even paying attention to the place. (Disclaimer : Im not gonna give details on how the apartment looks like, lets imagine it as Cn blue's Jonghyun and Seunghyun's place, coz i really like thier place). 

Technically, no WGM staff inside, it was just them and all installed cameras, so they find it awkward to be alone in the room. 
Rose started roaming the place and Chanyeol quietly following her, She went to the kitchen and she unexpectedly turned her back, she didn't notice that Chanyeol was so close to her, and as a result, she bumped into him, Chanyeol's reflexes is to hold her back so she won't fall, "Ooops!!,im so sorry i didn't notice you're at the back". She blushed and getting more reddish when she realized that Chanyeol's big hands is at her back(for support) and they're so close, Chanyeol just smile and stared at her for a second, and then released her. Without any word, they awkwardly went back to the living room. 

Black Room:

Chanyeol : I can't think of anything at that moment and all i can do is smile. I can't stop smiling :) 

Rose: kyyaaaaah, it was so embarrassing!! I feel like my face is burning (burn baby burn, playing on the background lol) 

(MCs at the studio: woaah that was thier first Skinship!!! 
MC no. 2: it's like a movie scene, i can imagine how awkward it is after that.. (laughing out loud) 

To ease the awkward moment, Rose proposed to discuss what they should bring at their house and how to personalize it.  They both decide to bring their Guitars, they also want to decorate it with couple pics and Chanyeol promised to bring Toben (his dog) on their next meeting. And to commemorate that day, they took a picture together (Reference: the edited pic of them at the end of Acoustic stage practice video, when 1CM member took a group pic) 

End of first episode 

****I need help!!  How to attach pics??  I'm imagining their expression at the pics and vids i saw online  and i want to attach them on every chapter, to really feel what i want to convey but every time i attach an image. It wont save!!!  What should I do?is there any special picture format i need to use? I'm sorry, this is my first time writing a Fanfic and it's very new to me, Thank in Advance!