Jealousy & Surprise

We got married

Next meeting! 

Rose arrived at their apartment, Chanyeol is already waiting for her, He's seating at the couch, she smiled and greet him, "anneong, oppa". 

Black Room
PD-nim : so when do you started talking informally or banmal to Chanyeol-ssi?? 

Rose: well, right after the shoot last time, oppa texted me and we decided to be comfortable with each other and he asked me to talk to him as a chingu... 
PD-nim : ahh and you guys exchanged numbers already ?? 
Rose: Y-yes (shyly answered) 

Back to the scene:

"oh anneong Chaeyoungie". Chanyeol replied back and showed Toben to her. "Woah kyopta!!! Hi there lil pup" without any hesitation, she carried the dog and put it on her lap, she caress the pup's head,. The dog seems to like her too, Toben comfortably resting on Rose lap., For the next few minutes Rose's attention and focus is on Toben only,  she happily played with him. While Chanyeol is just watching . "Chaeyoung, pls give me some attention too!" he cutely shout, Rose just laugh at him. 😁

Black Room :
Chanyeol : For the first in my life, i got jealous of MY DOG ahahhaha, I will never bring Toben again (he jokingly said) 

While both of on the floor playing with Toben.. "I saw your black room interview on the broadcast, so you like D. O hyung then??".  Chanyeol curiously asked."ahahaha I didn't know you before so yeah, i like D.O sunbaenim, but of course I'm a married woman now so I'm gonna be loyal to you ". Rose sweetly answered ( Whew nice one there Rose, you're safe!)  And It was like a music to Chanyeol's ear. "and my members want to meet you, they are curious about you but im afraid, they're bunch of crazy and random guys!"."really?? Oh please not now, i get embarrassed easily" Rose exclaimed! "ahahaha okey then, oh and i almost forget, we went to Japan last week and so i bought you this". Chanyeol pulled something out of his bag and give a lil box to Rose. 

Rose's eyes spark!  Could this be thier couple ring??? By the look of it, it's indeed a box for rings!  She opened the box and saw a necklace, with a ring as a pendant..she's speechless! So this is how it feels!  She thought, she's always wondering how it feels if someone proposed to her.,

Chanyeol is  very satisfied with her reaction, He helped Rose remove the ring from the box and said "Can you wear this for me?,you see, our name initial is on it,". He proudly show it to her. It says"PCY forever" engraved inside the ring. . (i know all of you knows it already but for the sake of new readers, both of them have the same initials Park ChanYeol and Park ChaeYoung).  Chanyeol hold her hand and slide the ring on her 4th finger, Right after that Chanyeol also remove his necklace and to Rose's surprise, he also used his ring as a pendant, he removed it and asked Rose to help him wear it.!

(All the MC's at the studio have the same reaction. I call it an "Awwwwwwww"  reaction!  All of them is touched by Chanyeol's surprise!) 
 
Black Room :
Chanyeol : I really dont know when to give it,  Im waiting for the right time and that time came so i grabbed the opportunity! .

Rose: (showing her ring)  very pretty right?? (smiling from ear to ear) 

Back to the scene:

"oh right! You're promoting your new song in Ingkigayo right?? Jisoo unnie is the new MC there, she might tease you though " Rose worriedly said." nah that's fine, If you want i will show this ring to her, ahahahah i bet she will get jealous ". "really?? Hmm  how about show that ring while in live broadcast??" Rose Provoking him. "If i do that, what will i get in return?? " Chanyeol also dared!