Good bye Kiss

We got married

Chanyeol holds Rose's hand as they went to the center. Both of them read the scripted Vows on the set. Everyone cheered for them at the end and someone shout "kiss!!!" , then everybody followed, while both of them blushed.. " Hey! this is not on the script" Chanyeol said, they just laugh. "but there should be a kiss in every wedding right???" "yeahhhhh" almost in unison. Chanyeol look at Rose,whose face is so red, then Rose gave him a little nod. Chanyeol smile and kiss her on the cheek. All the viewers went crazy. After the commotion, all of them proceed with Photoshoot at the lovely sunset on the beach. With all the bubbly and funny pose Everyone was having a blast, it was fun. Then CUT.

Both EXO and BP members need to go back first while Chanyeol and Rose still need to complete some photoshoot (for couple picture). After all the members leave, it suddenly became quiet. Pd-nim instruct them to walk at the beach for stolen shot concept. So technically, they need to be alone and distance from the staff and only drone followed them.

It was a very romantic sight. They were holding hands, Rose already wearing a white summer-kinda-dress and Chanyeol removed his Tux and rolled his sleeves. It was chill and relax moment.. Actually ,they were just walking very slow, no words,Just enjoying the scenery (Imagine sunset and the sound of the waves of the sea). They went a bit far from the all the WGM staff. "when they said they'll end us (their part on the show) , i always feel that you partly requested it.,"Rose asked in a very sad voice. "yes i did",Chanyeol answered. "Why??" Rose stop from walking and tried to release her hand from Chanyeol's , She felt like Chanyeol betrayed her feelings. After a long silence, Chanyeol release her hand and remove his lapel microphone and put down. Rose did the same thing. "I dont want this show to continue..when i saw you giving Jungkook-ssi your number, i got jealous but i dont have any right to get mad and im so frustrated. i ask myself why i'm feeling like this and then i realize i'm in love with you Rose, if we continue doing this show ,my true feelings will get involve and it ---". Rose Cut it by hugging him. She's crying again  "we can start over right? without Camera, without any script and without drone following us!' Rose said while looking at the drone just few away from them. Chanyeol burst out laughing. " oh yeah right, were still on the show, I'm wondering what they're thinking now" referring to the staff. He responded to Rose's hug and tightly hug her as well. "Can we stay like this for a bit..". "Andwae! we need to go back now, Pd-nim must be very angry, we put down the lapel remember..".Rose release him and push him lightly. " well ,let's make them curious of what we're talking, Just answer one more thing for me, Chaeyongie , Do you feel the same thing, as i do?" Chanyeol asked while looking at her. "YES!" Rose answered without any hesitation.

Meanwhile, At the very far end,The Pd and other staff were trying to listen to what the two are talking about they can only hear the sound of waves splashing on the shore. " why ,the hell, they remove the lapel , what should we do now.!". "Pd-nim look at this!" . pointing to the small screen. " they were like talking very seriously and Rose is crying!". "we need to know what they're talking about....grrrrr i need to know it...asked them to move the drone closer to them! hurry up". As the PD-nim walking back in forth non stop while looking at the screen.

Chanyeol was very happy with Rose's answer. He cant stop smiling and he took her hand again and hold it tightly."i think we need to go back now" Rose said while pointing to the drone getting Closer to them. " You know what, Today is a very Fun day and to show gratitude to this show, let's make this episode interesting.." Chanyeol turned to Rose with a very mischievous grin " uuhmm i dont like what you are thinking Chanyeol-ssi!" before Rose can react, Chanyeol already captured her lips and all she can do is respond and as Drone get closer, they're still kissing and Chanyeol did the heart finger to the Camera.

ALL WGM STAFF gasped of what their seeing on the screen!!! as expected they're in Chaos!!!  (Scandal News alert!!!!! lol)