Affair

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hye dude, congrats on your wedding and thanks for not inviting us”, min hyuk mocked sitting on the couch and yong hwa near him.

“Sorry pal, It was a sudden arranged marriage and we only registered it, so don’t worry I will make it up with you guys, how about meeting my wife in the club?”, min ho replied grinning.

“Are you serious of  bringing your wife to the club”

“Very sure, my wife is too innocent, she should get used to it and you know it’s been two weeks we are married and I never laid my fingers on her,  I had not even kissed her”

“What?”

There was knock in the door and suzy entered the room with her fake smile.

All this time yong hwa who was silently hearing the conversation, laid his eyes on the moving figure before him getting some signature from min ho, he smirked when min ho his lips seeing  her swinging left to right when she walks to the door.

“Don’t say me you still ing her”

Min ho winked at yong hwa, ”whom do you think the two weeks night I’m spending with? My wife is cute and she can be only used to make babies but my secretary satisfies me in all I need”.

Min kyuk shook his head in disbelief, “you will never change, we will leave now see you and your beautiful wife at the club.”

Yong hwa was driving the car, when min hyuk sighed,”Beuty and the Beast, this title really suits min ho hyung  and his wife”

“will you stop min hyuk this is the 10th time you are saying this after we left min ho room”, yong hwa yelled while his eyes are still on the road.

“I just pity her hyung, you know the age difference is 5 years and she was just back from America and the next day she got married with this jerk, Both of their fathers were childhood friends and it’s min ho hyung father’s last wish before he died”

“How about the girls father? Doesn’t he know min ho is a jerk as me”

Min hyuk glared at him,” how could he know , min ho hyung is beast in goat disguise”

Yong hwa chukled,”how did you know a lot about that girl, don’t say me you love her”

“yah…hyung, don’t talk rubbish, Krystal is her best friend , she was blabbering about how min ho hyung is handsome and how her best friend is lucky to marry him, I bet she would regret it when she knows the true color of min ho hyung”

“Look min hyuk, it’s her fate that she end with him, so don’t stress yourself for this simple mater”

“Arasso, min hyuk pouted and started playing with his phone”

 

“Hyung where are you, I’m already here”

“I’m near, you go inside I’ll be there in 5 minutes”, yong hwa ended the cal and parked his car.

He was walking in the lawn looking at his phone when he accidently bumped on someone; he reacted fast and grabbed the person by her waist saving her from falling down.

“Kamsanmnida”, the girl pulled herself from him and started walking.

Yong hwa was starring at her back, the girl look so innocent to be in a place like this, as an expert in analyzing girls he studied how her eyes were blinking and her body was trembling when she was in his embrace, whenever he enters the club all girls will cling to him but this girl ran away from him and it amused him.

Yong hwa shrugged and went inside the night club, he walked towards min hyuk  who was waving his hands and his eyes widened seeing the girl sitting in the same table as min hyuk and min ho.

“sorry guys I’m late”, he went and sat near min hyuk without taking his eye from the girl.

“That’s ok buddy, Meet my wife Park shin hye”

“Hai, I’m Jung yong hwa”, yong hwa stretched his hands towards shin hye, shin hye took it shyly realizing that he is the guy who she bumped few minutes before.

Shin hye frown when she sipped her drink, min ho looked at min hyuk and winked at him.

Yong hwa noticed both of them he turned to min hyuk and raised his eyebrow questioning him.

Min hyuk leaned and wisphered in his ears, ”shin hye doesn’t drink, so min ho hyung mixed some vodka in her drink, that’s why she is frowning after drinking it”

 Min ho and min hyuk were talking randomly and drinking, shin hye  felt a pair of eye’s starring at her.

She raised her head and saw yong hwa was looking at her sipping his vodka, yong hwa was still starring at her and that made shin hye blush and look down , yong hwa smirked and turned to min hyuk.

“I agree with you, she is too innocent for him”

“I told you , but as you said it’s her fate”, min hyuk pouted and looked at shin hye who was talking to min ho shyly.

“I can change her fate”, yong hwa replied with a smirk.

“Hyung, don’t be silly, she is married to out friend and you are same as min ho”

“I know I’m a jerk, but I’m not like him  to sleep with every women I saw, he would have a 3 year old baby if he dint insist suzy to do abortion and if I get a chance to marry a pure and innocent girl like her, I won’t even think of cheating her and I'm wealthier than him and I can do anything I want”

“I agree with you hyung, but still she is married”

“They are married by only law and not by love, they dint even have exchanged their vows”

“araso, I will never win you, so what are you going to do, I’m sure she not the type of girl to cheat her husband “

“Is there any girl in the world who will not fall for my charm, and I have my own way? I just need the right time now”

As both of them expected min ho was half drunk now, they know  what’s going to happen now.

A girl with a very short backless dress , passed them winking at  min ho, min ho grinned and turned to shin hye who was looking at her phone.

“Wait here, I will go to the restroom”

Shin hye nodded her head innocently and min ho walked from there towards the girl who was standing few feet away.

“God, she cant even find the truth about his husband when it is too obvious to everyone”

“Don’t worry I’m here for her”, yong hwa winked and changed seat with min hyuk, the table was semicircle and the seats were attached to the wall behind.

Shin hye lifted her head with her wide eye’s when she felt someone arms around her waist.

She blinked and turned to see yong hwa was very close sitting near her and she felt his hot breath on her cheeks.

Shin hye tried to move from there but yong hwa’s  arm around her waist was very strong.

“yong hwa shii”, her voice was in whisper and yong felt the fear in her eyes.

Everyone says you are cute and innocent but for me you are really  hot”, yong hwa seductively whispered near her ear.

He smirked when he saw the faint pink color on her cheeks.

Yong hwa heard from min hyuk that shin hye never had a boyfriend or a boy as a friend. She was always shy around people because everyone close to her treats her as a baby and not as yong women.

Shin hye gasped when she felt yong hwa’s hand under her shirt touching her skin. She felt something new building inside her, all her friends were married and they would share their experience they had with their husband to  each other they even shared their experiences with their ex- boyfriends, shin hye will always be the listener because she never felt any of it and after marriage min ho never stayed  at night in the house, he will always excuse that he has lot of work in office. 

Yong hwa thought she would push him or slap him but since none of it happen, with confidence he started to caress her tummy.

Shin hye was bitting her lower lips , she wanted to push him but the alcohol inside her system  insisted her that  his touches felt good and doesn’t want to stop him, but the other part of her felt ashamed of letting other man touch her.

She was confused in her thoughts and she dint realize yong hwa’s hands was now few feet away from her clothed bosoms, she gulped when she felt his hands squeezing her bosom.

“Shall we go”, min ho came there combing his hair with his hand.

Shin hye was nervous and sweat started to form on her forehead but Yong hwa was vey cool  retrieved his hand slowly and pulled little far away from her, min ho whose  eyes was  on the passing girl who he ed few minutes before had no idea what happened.

"See you guy's tomorrow", min ho encircled his hands on her waist and noth started walking to the door

Yong hwa was having teasing smirk in his face when shin hye turned to see him but turned again blushing .

It's been few week since they met, yong hwa was very busy in his work. As per shin hye she forgot what happened but her life with min ho was same, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter