Unfold Love

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly walked to the portico with my 7 months big tummy, the view of the pine tree forest took me to 4 years back.

It was really hard for me to recover from what he said few minutes back, I sat on the couch in the living room confused.

“Shin hye”

“Shin hye”

I heard him sighing.

“Shin hye”

“What?”

“Please listen to me, I’ll explain everything”

“Then Explain”

I heard him clearing his throat.

“I and you, we had met before here in the same beach house when we were little”

He was narrating and I was playing each and every sentence he uttered in my mind, wait what ? he’s my first kiss and that to in the age of 5, I sighed at least that damn cheater was not my first.

To be honest I was really touched hearing how he loved me even when he was not sure about getting back the same love from me.

“I pleaded hyejin hyung and min young noona to send you to jeju and I’m promised them to be with you always”

“What? It was your idea to send me hear”

“ye..s”

“Don’t say me for the past 2 months you were always there following me”

There was brief moment of silence.

“I’m sorry, I was always there behind you wherever you go and I lived here with you in the same house for the past 2 months”

I chuckled in disbelief, wha?t he was in the same house with me and I dint even know about his existence in this house, I felt hurt and betrayed by my own family and my so called fiancé.

“So, everyone including my family fooled me”

“No...no…no…It’s not like what you think, I was scared to tell you, I know you don’t remember me and you don’t even know that I Love You, and for the last thing you hate me for not stopping the wedding, I want to be with you, to protect you with all the might I have.”

I sighed, He was right If he even told me this before , I wouldn’t have been in the state of believing him, I shouldn’t be angry at him instead I should be thankful to him, he was the only one to save me whenever I was in danger.

He continued and I felt really happy when he said that he punched the cheating bastard. After the hearing him fully I took a long breath.

“Yong hwa shii, I’m really thankful to you for always been there for me and I’m really sorry for calling you with honorific , I want to be honest and please forgive me if it’s hurt you, as you know I really don’t remember you , you loved me for so long time but I never even know that you exists, you know this is not a drama to accept the love of the hero immediately after he confess, to be frank I’m thankful for you in every mean but I don’t have any felling for you now”

I know my words would hurt him, but this is what how I feel and I want to be honest about it, I felt the someone crossing me and I assumed he is leaving.

“Wait, I said I don’t have any feeling for you now, but I dint say I will be like this forever”

“I really can’t understand what you are saying”

“What I want to say is, I’m going to give you a chance to make me fall in love with you, at present I don’t love you, but you can make me love you right”

I felt a strong muscular body against me and a pair of hands around my waist.

“Thank you, Thank you so much, I will really make you fall in love with me”

I pulled from him, “no skinship is allowed”

I felt soft lips on my cheek,”For this I will take the punishment”

“Yah, I told you no skinship”

I dint even know he heard me or not, because I heard the footstep of someone running and I’m sure it’s him.

“Miss. Park”

“Dae, ajhumma”

“He is such a lovely kid and he loves you so much, don’t take me wrong but you are really lucky to have him”

“I know ajhumma”, I smiled and blushed thinking of the soft kiss.

It’s been 2 months and he is so lovely dovey to me which sometimes irritates me, He was so serious of what I said, before he was like my shadow but now he was like a puppy always tailing me, and yes he never failed to amuse me showing his love.

After knowing how he loved me, how he was there for me always, I started liking him but it don’t want to conclude it as love and that’s why I asked him to make me fall in love with him.

Unknowing to me, now I’m more dependent on him and I really don’t like that.

 I love rain but not the one with thunder and lighting, I may not be able to see the lightening but I still can hear the thunder and it scares me.

Whenever I hear the thunder I will run into my father embrace, but today I was shutting my eyes tightly and hugging myself , I want to run to his room and hug him tight but you know I don’t want him to know my weakness since he know enough.

But my thoughts was wrong, I felt two arms wrapping me giving the secured place I needed.

“How do you know it?”

“I know everything about you, and there were times you hugged me and slept when it’s raining heavily”

I unwrapped myself and hugged him tightly every time the lightning strikes and the thunder are heard.

“Will you sleep with me here?”

“I love too”

“Only hug not more than that”

“As you wish princess”

I smiled hearing him, this guy never failed to make my heart flutter by his cheesiness and from that day he started to sleep with me in the same bed and me under his secured embrace.

A relationship with only joy will get bored soon, and so as me, wait…did I say relationship….?

Yup..Yes, I’m in a relationship with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter