Between us

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure?, you know if you don’t wan’t to come it’s okay I understand and you came to today concert and it’s more than enough for me”, yong said rubbing shin hye cheeks with his thumb .

Shin hye lips curved to a smile, she tilted her head and looked deeply into his eye’s,” This is going to be your last concert in seoul before your enlistment, I was there when cnblue was launched and when  you first sang on the stage….so I’ll be tomorrow….for sure, and shouldn’t  we give our dooliers some yongshin moment…..I want to show everyone that I’m  still and always be the 5th member of cnblue, so now sleep”, she said pushing herself  into yong’s embrace.

yong hwa smiled hearing her, he pulled her more closer and gave a long smooch on her hair, “good night yebo”

“good night yebo”, she replied smiling and hugging him tightly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

“omo..my daughter in law is here”, Mrs. Jung smiled looking at shin he who was entering the waiting room with her friends and  Manger Jun .

yong hwa grinned looking at the slight tint of blush on shin hye’s cheeks, while the other 3 boys smiled  seeing shin hye .

“annyeonghaseyo eomeonim, annyeonghaseyo oppa she bowed and greeted yong hwa’s mom and elder brother who was talking with the boys “

Yong hwa brother replied her with a smile,  Mrs. Jung rushed to shin hye and hugged  her tightly unable to hide her excitement.

“shin hye ya..it’s been long time seeing you, I missed you so much, I asked yong to bring you with him to busan, but he said you are busy, omo look how lean you are…you should eat well and should take care of your heath “, she released shin hye from her hug and looked at yong hwa ,”yong…this is how you look after my daughter in law….look how thin she is…..if you don’t take care of her well I’m going kick you out of the house”

The whole place bursted into loud laughter…..yong hwa face frowned hearing his mom while shin hye gave a  teasing wink at him.

“Mianae eomeonim, I was little busy with my movie shooting, that’s why I was not able to eat properly now I’m free so I will eat well and visit you very soon”

“Eomma…Othukae…my girlfriend is so stubborn sometimes….i thing I know how to make her eat  well, I’ll feed her myself….”, yong hwa said encircling his hands on shin hye’s shoulder and winking at her….

Shin hye blushed and elbowed yong hwa signaling him to stop talking, she turned MRs. Jung, “eomeonim, hows abeonim convey my greetings to him”

“Dae, I’ll convey him….we planned to come here together but he had a very important meeting to attend…so we changed the plan last minute….and shin hye you are going to sit with me today rt….like the old days, we can enjoy the concert together”, Mrs. Jung asked her smiling.

“Eomma , Mian she cant sit with you….she’s going to sit with her friends and  Manager Jun “, yong hwa butted in before shin hye reply.

“waeyo….why  Can’t sit with my daughter in law?”, Mrs. Jung replied with a pout

“eomma, if she sits with you then all the eye’s will be on you two and no one will listen to my singing”, he replied with a fake pout.

Everyone laughed hearing  yong hwa, Mrs. Jung frowned and gave him a playful smack on his shoulder….

“aw…..eomma….it hurts…hurts….”, he faked crying.

“aish…. this kid……”, Mrs. Jung glared at him and turned to shin with a smile……after concert wait for me we can have dinner together,,arraso….

“Dae…emonnim” shin hye said nodding her head.

Mrs. Jung and Yong hwa’s brother wished all 4 of the boys and went out with bruce.

“noona….thank you for coming…..we will make this day vey special”, min hyuk said rushing to her and stretched his hands to hug her…..

Yong hwa  grabbed min hyuk hand’s and hugged him instead, “yes…we will make it very special”, he said with a smirk…

“hyung…leave me….i want to hug noona”, min hyuk said pulling himself from yong.

“she’s my girlfriend and I will be the only one to hug her”, yong said rushing to shin hye side and pulled her to his embrace.

Min hyuk was pouting and frowning, jong hyun and jung shin nodded their head in disbelief…

“Hyung….will you stop being a romantic king……the show is gonna start….you can hug noona later….”, jungshin said winking at them.

Shin hye gave a tight squeeze before pulling herself from her boyfriend, she turned to the boys, “I know you all will rock the stage….I’ll be rooting on all 4 of you”, she said and wished them individually…..when it was min hyuk’s turn….seeing his cute pout….shin hye gave him a bear hug, min hyuk was more than happy to get a hug from his favorite noona, he sticked his tongue out  looking at yong who was shooting deadly arrows at him.

Shin hye was enjoying the concert….it was so refreshing and she felt very happy hearing his favorite band singing…..fans around her reorganized her and it was really hard for her to control her blushing cheeks’ whenever both her’s and and yong’s eye’s meet when yong is singing.

Yong is a beast on the stage and this day it was very special to him after long years his girlfriend is attending the concert and it made him very energetic and enthusiastic….shin hye  was very much shocked when yong jumped from the stage while singing  you’r so  fine…..she shaked her head in disbelief when yong ran towards her seating and pointed her while he sang “ your personality gets me again and again”…..shin hye blushed and was biting her lips…..if she is not wearing a mask…it would have been so evident for everyone.

Before getting to the stage yong saved few fans from falling down by holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter