A Tale of a forgotten love

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kathie Prov:

How interesting it is to read the mad thoughts of this foolish woman! She was truly misguided i think that she could derail the plans that I have for Yong Hwa and myself. Shin hye should not have pushed so far. I might have allowed Yong hwa to maintain his dalliance with her if it kept him happy, but I’ve no doubt that once I became pregnant with his legitimate child, his attention would have returned to me.

Regardless , that distraction has now been taken for, My plan to lure the Wench to the Turkish Bath worked flawlessly. It was a simple matter to compose a note that mimicked Yong hwa’s handwriting, though I must admit that adopting such a personal tone sickened me. He has never called me beloved. However with her out of the way, he will come to think of me with such fondness, When Yong HWa announced his misguided intention to reunite with his , I knew that I had to act quickly and decisively. If he expected me to simply accept his decision, he was sorely mistaken.

There is far too mush riding on our impending marriages for me to allow him otherwise. Thankfully, at dinner I was able to persuade dear Mr. Choi to engage him in conversation in the smoking room. With Yong hwa distracted, I was free to execute my plan. A few well placed bribes to friendly stewards insured not only that the note was delivered to pitiable Shin hye, but that the Turkish Bath would be available for use long after they were closed for the evening, thus insuring that the wench arrived starry-eyes with the intent of joining Yong hwa in a illicit tryst.

The surprise look on her face, when she realized that she had been duped, and that I was responsible for maneuvering her into this meeting, was beyond price. I so desired to goat at how easily she had been manipulated, but I could not indulge myself, for my deception was not yet finished.

I still had to gain her trust in order to deliver my final blow. Before she could turn to exit. I pleaded with her, “Shin hye, wait- I only wish to converse with you. I was wrong before to treat you so badly.”

She hesitated, uncertain and I continued, “I know yong hwa will be happy with you – perhaps if you can tell me more about your previous relationship with him, it will assist me in working through my own disappointment.

“The poor girl was so deluded in her feelings that she easily fell for my feigned interest. As she explained her pitiful story, I did my best to express sympathy towards her plight. With each passing moment, I could feel hear lowering her guard. Finally, she broke down in tears, which allowed me the opportunity I had been looking for. After claiming her down, I opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses for us. I took a long drink for mine and urged her to do the same, she drank greedily from her glass, afterwards wiping the tears from her streaked face. She complained about the wine bitterness. I agreed that thr was an unfortunate vintage. Of course what she did not realize was that I had dissolved a large dose to strychnine in her drink. I had obtained the poison earlier in the evening from one of the stewards-there is a fair supply on board which the crew uses to keep the rat population in check-and it was a simple matter to lack her glass with it. The poor girl continued to drone on for several more minutes before the effects of the poison began to manifest, eventually dizziness overwhelmed her.

I urged her to lie down on one of the lounges. She began to twitch as the toxin started to spread. Soon he was rigid and immobile, though still conscious and it was at the moment that she must have realized that she had been deceived, for her yes fearfully stated at me in desperation.

“I warned you once and you chose to ignore me,” I said delivering my final pronouncement to her.  “yong hwa is mine, and a lower class strumpet like you is delusional to think otherwise, “she had arrive a personal bag. A quick search through it revealed this dairy. How convenient it was, for it offered me a large sample of her handwriting to study. My final act was to divert attention from me by forging a note of suicidal despair to explain why she had taken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter