Unfold Love-Shin Hye's Birthday (Special Chapter)

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yeoboseyo”

“Yebo, how are you? How are the boys and our little princess?”

My lips curved up hearing his voice, I really miss him, “We are fine yebo, how are you? Did you had your breakfast? When are you coming ? It’s already a week, I miss you”

“Shin ah, I miss you too, I had my breakfast and I’m on the way to sign the deal, I’ll be back by day after tomorrow”

The smile on my lips were  slowly changing into a frown, “What? Day after tomorrow, I thought you are coming tomorrow”

“Ah, I planned to come tomorrow only, but the client invited me for lunch tomorrow and I was not able to reject it.”

“But..Wait, you don’t remember what day is tomorrow?”

“Hmm, tomorrow, it’s Feb 18th”

I sighed, “You are so genius yebo, everyone knows its Feb 18th, but what’s special on this day”

“ah, yes..yes, now I remember how did I forget the special day”

I was smiling wide knowing he dint forget my birthday.

“It’s our princess 6 month anniversary, but, what to do I already promised the client, my little daughter won’t get angry at me, I will compensate by buying her lot’s of toys”

Aish, this man, he really forgot or playing with me? Did he really don’t know that tomorrow is my birthday.

“yebo, I reached the client office, I’ll call you later okay, take care.”

What? That’s it...No love you? No kisses? Is it only me or every wife’s in the world experience the same situation? Did he got bored of me? Did he stop loving me?

The whole my mood was totally off, various questions and doubts popped out and turned me insane.

“Omma…I want to sleep”

I looked at yong shin, who was rubbing his eye’s and yarning.

“waeo? Are you not feeling well? Usually you both will sleep late”. I worriedly touched his forehead and felt relief when the temperature is normal.

“I’m just sleepy, shin yong already slept”

Okay, you got to your room; I’ll turn off the lights and come.

“Dae”, he jumped and ran into his room.

Few minutes before, he was yarning and sleepy but now he’s jumping and running, Kids these days always active.

I looked at the clock and it was 9pm, He was not playing with me, really he’s not gonna come and he forgot my birthday, I wiped my falling tears, switch off the lights and walked towards my kids room.

When I entered the room both the boys were whispering something to each other, “I thought you are already sleeping shin yong?”

“mmm, I was sleeping only omma”

“Dae..He was sleeping only, but when I climbed the bed I accidently kicked him and he woke up”

I know both of them are telling lies and are up to something, I walked to the crib and planted soft kisses on my baby daughter forehead.

I pulled the duvet to cover them until their neck and sat on the edge of the bed.

“omma, will you sleep with us here today?”

I looked at them suspiciously, “you two what are you hiding from me?”

“we want o wish our omma happy birthday first”

“omo, you both know about my birthday?”, at least my little boys remember my birthday, I smiled pecking  their chubby cheeks and pushed myself under the duvet.

I stirred from my sleep when I felt soft hands waking me, with half opened eyes; I sat up rubbing my eyes.

My baby boys jumped on me circling their tiny hands in my neck, “saengil chugha ye omma, sarnaghae”, they kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly.

“Ah, Thank you my two little cup cakes “I kissed their hair and hugged them back.

“Omma, we have a gift for you”, both of them ran out and came back with a flower tiara in their hands.

“We made this for you omma”, they place the tiara carefully on my crown.

I was speechless and was in awe, “when did you made this? You two were sleeping with me here?”

They both gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter