Anything For You

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shin hey ya…"

"Dae oppa?"

"Hmm…A  18 year old girl named jung min eun is a fan of you and she want to meet you, she’s going for a heart transplant surgery, The surgery is in a ratio of 50:50 for success and failure. Her mom called me today and asked to do the favor , her daughter  last wish is to meet you."

"Sure Oppa why not, I feel really sorry for her .shall we go by tomorrow and we will go to the church and pray for her tomorrow before seeing her."

"Sure shin hey ya, you are always my kind hearted kid."

"Yahh.. jun oppa I’m not a kid."

"Ok…ok….you are big girl now"

Next Day:

"Min eun look who’s here ",  min eun mom said with a smile in her face

"Shin hey unniee, I can’t believe that you are here."

"Thank you , Thank you so much unnie you don’t how happy I am now ",  min eun was smiling weide with joy.

:Don’t thank me min eun, its my pleasure to meet you."

Shin hey gave a bunch of red roses and a New Testament bible to min eun.

Min eun take time to read bible and have faith in Jesus surely he will heal you shin hey said while caressing her hair.

"Sure unnie, thank you for caring me."

"Shin hey unnie I want to talk to you alone can I?"

"Why not sure…oppa can you leave us for few minutes."

Shin hey manager jun and min eun mom left the room.

"Unnie can..can..i ask you a favou..r"

"Sure min eun", shin hey smiled with a smile

"Actually unniee that …that…."

"Don’t hesitate to ask me anything"

:Unnie…I heard u dated someone …can..can I see him with you"

"What? "Shin hey was taken back by her unexpected request.

"That..That.." shin hey couldn’t form the sentence she don’t know what to say.

"That’s ok unnie, it’s just my wish to see you both for the last time if my surgery is not successful..s orry unnie for crossing my limits", min eun said sadly.

"No..nothing like that min eun, I’ll just try okay don’t feel sad but I cannot guarantee you."

"Really unnie , thanku thank u so much unnie",  min eun hugged shin hey

 

Shin hey's room:

Shin hey was seeing the number in her phone, she was hesitating to dialed the number.

Actually after their break uo she deleted everything about him including his memory, she just now got the no from her manger.

Atlast with all her courage she dialed the no.

After  long two rings the cl was answered.

" Hello.."

"Min ho oppa..i’m shin hey"

"Hmm.." was the only reply she got

"Oppa I need a favor to ask"

The other end was death silence

"Oppa d..o you hear me?"

"Hmm"

"Actually oppa, my on my fan jung min eun is going for a heart transplant surgery, her lat wish is to she me and the one I dated before so..can  you please come tomorrow  with me to seoul hospital"

After a long silence.."sorry shin hey I can’t come , i have some personal commitments."

"Oh…That’s okay oppa, I can manage thank you and sorry for disturbing",  without expecting any reply she ended the cl.

Tears were rolling on her check but she dint feel any pain or hurt which made her surprise.

"What will I do now? Min eun will get disappointed ", shin  hey said sadly

Suddenly someone came to her mind, she got her phone and dialed his no.

The next second she got a reply

"Shin hye"

"Yong…are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes..totally free"

"Can you come with me to seoul hospital by 10 am."

"Shin hey are you sick? He asked her worriedly"

"No yong I’m fine, don’t worry and don’t forget tomorrow"

"Okay shin, see you tomorrow good night"

"Good night yong"

Seoul hospital:

Yong hwa was waiting for the past 30 mins in his perfect disguise

Shin hey reached there at 90:40 am and was surprised to see yong hwa waiting for her.

Yong hwa look at shin hey who was coming towards him in her perfect disguise.

"Hey"

"Hey yong, y were you early?"

"I just don’t want to make you wait",  he said lovingly

"Thank you yong for coming"

"Anything for you shin hey,  but y were we in the hospital ."

"That..Shin hey said whatever happened before ", and couple of tears escaped her eyes.

Yong hwa started feeling pain his heart by seeing her tears and remembering her sort term relationship.

"Yong are you okay?Can we go now?"

Yong hwa was back from his thoughts by shin hey

"ah..let's go" .

:Shin hey unnie…", min eun sat on the bed seeing shin hey.

Her eyes was on the door expecting someone

"Yong hwa oppa…", min eun eye widened but she was smiling

:I know I know …you will be the one oppa…:", min eun screamed in joy hugging shin hey

"Thank you unnie and thank you so much for coming oppa."

"It’s my pleasure to see you min eun ", yong hwa said giving her a hug.

They both sat in the chair near bed while min eun was sitting in her bead

" But…y did you broke up with shin hey unnie, y did you hurt her ?". min eun asked sadly with a worried face

Both shin hey and yong hwa was taken back by her sudden question.

"Min eun… ", shin hey was about to say while yong hwa interrupt her

"Mianae…min eun I’m sorry for hurting you unnie but I promise that I’ll take care of her and I also promise that I will never let her hurt ", yong hwa said looking at shin hey eyes…

Shin hey was shocked hearing yong hwa and avoided his eyes

Yong hwa felt sad and disappointed but he put a fake smil in his face and looked at min eun.

"Really oppa, thank you you know I’m a YongShin Shipper When unnie said that she wil try I prayed  that it should be you and Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer ", min eun smiled innocently while there was awkward silence between shin hey and yong hwa.

"Oppa and unnie I have gift for you…"

Min eun took a box and gave it to yong hwa …

He opened it and saw a couple ring it both shin hey and yong hwa looked surprised.

"I don’t know whether I’ll be alive after this surgery and I don’t know whether both of you will get married but I’m alive or dead I want both of you to be married and live a happy life and this is my small gift for you both."

"If you get married in future will you please use this rings as your wedding ring, I know its very cheap but this the token of my love for you both",  min eun said with tears n her eyes.

Shin hey was speechless stood frozen thinking of the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter