Destiny

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was starring at her wedding photo, everyone around them were smiling except two, the bride and the groom.

It’s been seven year she was married to her first love, her son joon ho’s father and her friend Eun Hye’s boyfriend Jung Yong Hwa.

She wiped her rolling tears and started to pen down a letter for her son.

saengil chughayae my baby boy,

 It’s like just now you are born but my joonie is going to be seven tomorrow. Eomma Loves you so much ,I want you to believe and remember only one thing whatever happens in future, even if I’m not with you Eomma loves you.

I never thought in my life that I will have a precious baby like you, whenever I was in pain, whenever I was hurt  , whenever I felt insecure, whenever I was lonely ,  whenever I thought the world ends for me you were there like a sunshine, wiping my tears, comforting me with your toothless smile.

joonie please don’t hate Eomma for leaving you, I just want to leave the next second you were born, but I don’t want my baby to long for mother’s love and embrace like I longed for your halmoni’s love. The day you was born is the most happiest day all my life, you were so tiny and cute , you resemble your appa mostly.

I treasured each and every move of yours, you will be always around me looking for me when I’m not around . You were such an adorable and understandable kid. Your cute little hands always wiped my tears and your Doe eye’s will be filled with tears seeing me crying.

I don’t want to leave you, but Eomma need to do this for your dongsaeng , I want to see you grow into a handsome man as your appa, I want to be there  near you to hear all your complaints, I want to be the first one to know about your first love, I want to be there to always encourage you in your football match, I want to be there as your friend to rejoice whenever you succeed, to hug and comfort you whenever you lose, to guide you holding your hands. But, unfortunately Eomma was not blessed to have these happiest moments with you, Eomma was only blessed to have your appa and you that to for only a short period.

Eomma is going to share two secret with you , the secret only I know and from now you will know it, you should not say this secret to anyone, even to appa , arraso.

Your appa was my first love, your appa saved me when few people in our school bullied me, he even fought with them for me, from that time I started liking your appa, but I was not dare enough to confess him, your appa was too good for me and I was nothing compared to him, I was an orphan who studied with the scholarship given by Eun hye Imo’s parents, they even accepted me in their family and gave me place to stay so I buried my feeling towards your appa . But I don’t it is fate or destiny in an unimaginable situation you were made and you was the only reason your appa married me .Your appa is such a good man and he loves you a lot, he sacrificed his love for only to have you so don’t ever hate and trouble appa …araaso.

Now, the second secret , joonie ah, you are soon going to be a oppa, I’m sorry baby Eomma know how you longed for a dongsaeng, I remember how you used to cry for not having a dongsaeng  to play with you, but now you are going to have a baby sister but you will be never able to play with her, you wont be there to protect her, you won’t be there to fight with the boys who will , you wont be there to  tail her wherever she goes, you wont be there to scold her for wearing  shot skirts , you won’t be there to console her when she is heartbroken, you won’t be there to celebrate her happiness, joonie ah eomma is very sorry for doing this, I know it’s so unfair for both of you , your baby sister  will never know she has a lovable oppa,  she will never know she has a oppa who will break all the boy’s neck who will , she will never know she has a nagging and strict oppa, she will never know her oppa loved her even before she was born.

Joonie, please forgive Eomma , I cant stay with you forever with your sister, I don’t want to be get hurt again joonie , I don’t know whether your appa will love your dongsaeng like you, I’m sorry baby,I want to take you with me, but your appa loves you so much and he will not be able to live without you, so for the first time eomma is going to sacrifice her precious baby to appa. I know my baby is such an understanding kid and he will always obey and wont trouble appa. joonie baby eomma will be not with you two but I will always be watching you two and will love you both forever.

Please forgive me baby, I know you will hate eomma for leaving you, but this is for everyone’s good, I want my joonie to grown into a handsome, respectable, well mannered man arraso.and please don’t forget eomma  loves you and appa so so so so much. Please forgive me joonie ya.

Eomma loves you very much.

Shin hye cupped with her one hand and started to sob after writing the last sentence, her  other hand was caressing her tummy. From tomorrow she is going to live a life without he baby boy, she folded the letter carefully and placed in the hands of his favorite toy superman.

Shin hye caressed and pecked the forehead of the sleeping joon ho, “saengil chughayae baby boy, eomma love’s you”

Her tears started to fall when she felt her little boy’s tight grip on her hand, she slowly removed his hands and rushed out of the room taking her little luggage bag.

A single steps  towards yong hwa’s room felt very heavy for her. This going to be the third time she is going to enter his room in all seven years.

 

“Do you Mr. Jung Yong Hwa, willing to take Miss. Park Shin Hye as your wedded  wife“

There was a long silence .

“yong hwa”, eun hye called him in whisper.

“I do”

“Do you Miss. Park Shin Hye, willing to take Mr. Jung Yong Hwa  as your wedded  husband“

Shin hye was standing like a statue, this is not what she wanted, tears were treating to fall down from her eye’s. she heard the long sighs from the people standing near her.

“I….I do”

“Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride now.”

The place was filled with gasp’s and sigh’s when yong hwa walked off from the altar.

“Yong hwa”, eun hye and ji hoon ran after them.

Mrs Jung walked towards shin hye and hugged her,” He will change as the time passes, so you dont worry”

“Dae, eommnim “, shin hye replied smiling bitterly .

Yong hwa stopped his step when ji hoon grabbed his hand.

“what are you doing yon..”

“eun hye stop….I had no other chance that’s why I married her, you know I only love you”

“Everything is over between us, and now she is your wife and you should accept it”

“eun hye everyone is coming”ji hoon said seeing shin hye walking towards them with  MR & Mrs. Jung  and Mr&Mrs. Yoon

“Please yong, my parents are here, they love shin hye like they love me, whatever you do will hurt them so please don’t do anything stupid I beg you”

Yong hwa gritted his teeth and turned towards Mr & Mrs. Yoon, “I’m sorry abeonim and eomeonim I was just…’’

“we understand yong hwa, we hope you will take care of our shin hye and your unborn baby”, Mr. yoon said patting his back.

“I promise abeonim”, he went and stood near shin hye, her heart was thumping and was ready to jump when she felt his strong arm circling her waist.

She bitted her lips and looked away, a single tear dropped from her eyes, she sighed thinking of the future , a future that will be only worse.

Shin hye caressed her 2 months baby bump, it’s been a month she is married to yong hwa and moved into his residence. Yong hwa behaved  like she dint even exist,  the only thing comforted her was their baby in her womb. 

It was 1 pm and there was no traces of yong hwa, tomorrow she should visit the hospital for the check up, lat time it was Mrs. Yoon who took her to the hospital, but since she is in japan now, shin hye had no other chance except to ask yong hwa.

She made her steps towards the door, hearing  some noise in the living room, she sighed continuously thinking of the drunk yong hwa, because this what yong hwa do everyday coming late at night in drunken state.

Tears were rolling down from her eye’s, the charming ever bubbly yong hwa changed into a loner , rude yong hwa because of her, that day when it happened, she was drunk all she remember is accepting the dare from ji hoon and drinking bottles of soju, the next day she woke up with a severe head pain and the news of her betraying her friend by sleeping with her friends boyfriend, and that was shin hye heard when yong hwa slapped her hard.

Her thoughts were scattered when she saw the shadows of two people kissing, she felt the pain in her heart , her eye’s started to get misty and her feet started to tremble, with all her might she took a step forward and switched the lights on. And there her husband and her best friend were kissing passionately forgetting the world around them.

Eun hye pulled out from the kiss, when she felt the sudden light, her eye’s wandered and settled on the person looking at them few feet away with no emotions.

She moved little away, “shin hye, I…I….can”, it was hard for her to form the next word because of the gilt that was creeping her.

Shin hye gave a faint smile at her and turned back and made her steps towards her room with the traces of tears on her check.

“Baby, come on”, yong hwa pulled eun hye by her waist.

Eun hye released herself from his grip, “this is wrong yong,  you are married, you have a wife and so you are going to have a baby,I hurt by best friend” she said wiping her tears.

“What’s wrong in it, did she thought like this before hurting you, before seducing and sleeping with her best friends boyfriend”

Shin hye started to sob hearing yong hwa’s scream, she cried out from her heart when she heard the loud band of the door, broken glasses and the pleading begs of yong hwa stopping eun hye from leaving him.

After the night the rude yong hwa changed it a cold one, he started to hurt shin hye with his painful words hurting her with all might he can, and it became worsen when eun hye informed him that she is leaving seoul and going to Canada.

Shin hye was about to take her first bite when a strong arm grabbed her.

“you, you ruined everything, you  killed my love, you are a selfish  b****,my life is a curse because of you, I hate you to the core, and I don’t want to see your face anymore”, yong hwa screamed and pushed shin hye out of the house.

Luckily shin hye supported herself from falling down with the help of the pillar nearby, her tears started to fall when yong hwa shut the door, shin hye slowly stood up and started to walk, the sky became darker and it started to rain, her endless tears were now mixed with the tears of the sky, he caressed her tummy ,”I’m sorry baby, because of eomma, you are suffering, because of eomma your appa hates you”.

Yong hwa walked to the door angrily hearing the door bell thinking it was shin hye, but his anger changed into smile when he saw eun hye on the door.

“baby”, he rushed to her spreading his arms, but eun hye took a step back, I’m not to here to see you, I want to see shin hye, tomorrow I’m leaving and I want to see her to ask sorry for what I did.

Yong hwa clenched his fist hearing her, he saw ji joon coming towards them , “She is not here, so if you are here to see her then can two can go”

“what do you mean, she’s not here? What…? What did you do to her yong hwa”, eun hye shouted grabbing his collar.

“she was the reason why you are leaving me, she is the one who ruined both our life, so I asked her leave m..”, his sentence was cut by the hard slap in his cheeks.

“I’m feeling ashamed and disgusting for loving a heartless brat like you, how can you do this to her, she is carrying your baby, your blood and flesh, how can you? Do this to her”, eun hye fall on the ground crying.

Ji  hoon kneeled before her, “We should go and find her, it’s raining heavily  , we should find her before something happen to her”, he helped eun hye to stand up .

Ji hoon turned to yong hwa, ”you don’t need to love her, but at least you can treat her with little humanity, why are you always blaming her, she was drunk on that day, so can I say that you snatched her innocence and cheated your girlfriend?”

“what, how dare you say like this, I love eun hye and I don’t have any thought on cheating her”

“and shin hye, loved eun hye and she also dint have any thought of betraying her friend, it was just an aacident or it was both of your fate”, ji joon walked out of the house and both eun hye and him started to search shin hye.

Yong hwa was sitting in the living room, the sentence ji hoon said was repeating in his mind, but the thought of eun hye nit belong to him anymore was stopping him to forgive shin hye. He stood from the couch seeing ji hoon carrying the pale and all wet shin hye followed by the crying eun hye.

Ji hoon placed shin hye in yong’s bed and walked out leaving eun hye there.

After few minutes eun hye went to shin hye room and came out with shin hyes dress, he went inside yong’s room and came out few minutes after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter