Unfold Love

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was looking at the Beautiful Blue Sky and the soft clouds moving here and there.

I still remember when I used to run to my mom and dad shouting at them to look at the sky and see the shapes of clouds as small rabbit, Big Trunk elephant, cute ducks and how I wish I go to my childhood again and never return back.

The sound of the waves brought me back to the reality, the reality which I don’t want to live, and the reality that I want to run from.

I slowly stood up with the help of my cane…cane…yes…this is what helping me to walk around after the accident when I lost my eye’s sight.

How I wish I have the ability to keep the good memories to cherish and bad memory to forgot.

My mood was totally off,  I was crying endlessly after knowing I’m going to marry someone who I don’t even know. How can I marry a stranger when I’m madly in love with my college sunbae. We dated for only 6 months but who cares He’s the dream hot boy of our college including me. I was in cloud nine when he proposed me, there was not even a single reason for me to reject him so I immediately said yes and there our love story started. I never know that I would fall for him this hard, His soft kisses, and mild touches will always make my dizzy. My life was perfect with a handsome boyfriend but..Not until my so called fiancé entered my life.

He was the son of my Dad’s friend, whoever it may be but I will never give up on my love even if I want to run away from home. My mom caressed my hair she said sorry that she was not able to do anything since dad is stubborn in his decision, I don’t know why I was always papa’s little princess and he never said no for me , He knows about my relationship with jong suk, He didn’t even object when I said I’m dating him. But now he want to marry his friend son, I dont  eveb know him,but I hate him so much. I made up my mind I’m going to talk with my so called fiancé and will stop the wedding.

I walked inside the huge big office and went to the reception.

“I want to see your M.D.

Do you have an appointment Miss?

I’m his fiancé Park Shin Hye and I want to talk to him now. “

Her eyes widened but the next seconds he called someone threw the intercom.

“His room is in the 7th flo..”

Before she completes I walked away from there, I know I was rude but I really have no time to think about how others think about me, I waited patiently and went the lift stops at the 7 floor I rushed out and started to scan the place.

There was only one room in the whole big floor and I have no time to wonder why so I walked towards his room and stopped before the door. I may be rude but I still have manners so I knocked the door and enter after hearing the word come in.

Is this a office or a bed room…I was in a awe seeing the interior but composed myself and took my step’s. The only thing I can see is the back of the huge chair and someone sitting on it.

“I Have a meeting to attend in 5 minutes so be short.”

How rude..” Look Mr. I paused not knowing his name..I sighed and started whatever your name may be, listen to me clearly, I have no intention to marry you and for your kind information I’m deeply in love with another man so it’s impossible to marry you and so it would be better if you stop this wedding”

I was starring at the back of the huge chair disbelief, there was no answer from him for the past few minutes, I sighed for nth time and was about to talk but interrupted by him.

“Look Miss. Shin hye, I’m sorry to say this but I already know that you have a boyfriend and I don’t even care about it and I don’t have any intention to stop this wedding and the 5 minutes I gave you is over, so it will be good if you leave”

I was dumfound hearing him, My cheeks started to wet by my tears hearing him, Mu plan to stop the wedding failed, what will I do now , I ran out there crying not even minding that people around there will see me crying, I went inside the car and started the engine, all I need is a comfort hug from my boyfriend I drove my car to his resident with a heavy painful heart.

It was around 7pm when I reached his house, I have been here many times , His parents were very sweet to me they cared me as their own daughter , but thankfully they are not at time they went to see jong suk sister who’s waiting to deliver a baby , soon I’ll be Imo since my boyfriend will be a samchon …I open the door and entered , it was dark inside..is he not home…aish I should have called him..but, I heard some sounds coming from upstairs….I with a lot of confusion started to make my steps in the stairs and now I can clearly name the sound which is none other than moans coming from a women..

My whole body started to shiver, I prayed that what’s in my mind shouldn’t be true..The sound became louder when reached his room, with shaking hands I opened the half opened door little and there my dreams, love and life shattered into pieces…

Pain, hurt, and disgust I have all the emotion stab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter