True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

............................The Story of how Minho met Seohyun.......................................

SHINee were in a car.Jonghyun, who is the talkest, approch Minho saying," um so how was the shoot??

"aww it's was brilliant shooting with SNSD noonas.They had this great personality anf they are really easy to get along with""

"it's good to here that you had fun shooting".Jonghyun was jealous because minho had a shooting with beautiful girls.

Minho kept talking "although there was this girl really hard to approach"

Key who is now interest in THIS girl because obviously  I mean there's is no one who minho would have hard to approch any other girl since Minho have the looks, the body and popular.

"So who the hell is this girl?? Key asks

Onew who is the leader of the group" ahem ahem Key, language, language"

"sorry" he apologise to Onew

"yeah tell us hyung! who is THIS girl you are talking about??" Taemin also now interest in the conversation.

 Minho was abit embarrass. "I don't know her name and i DON"T want to talk about her anymore"

All the members could tell he is embarrass even Tamin, the youngest of the group, could tell.

Onew said" ok guys don't put pressure on him"

Also all the members know that he will not let go this gril out of his head easily.

...................................................................................................................

"wake up sooyoung, please. we will be late" Seohyun plead.

"Don't tell me what to do. it's none of your business"

Seohyun is abit upset now.Yoona came in to Sooyoung room and take the blanket from Sooyoung.

"yah what are you doing?"

Yoona talk back "Do you have to be like this every mornig.why upset the maknae?? now wake up now"

Sooyoung turn to Seohyun." Our maknae I am so sorry.I didn't mean to say that you know mw right?I only speak for myself. i will be waking up now""

"it's ok i know you don't mean it"Seohyun smile to Sooyoung

"aww seohyun you are the best"She hug to Seohyun.

Yoona looking at them with this boring face"always happen in the mornig"

.................................................................................................

"SM"

Taeyeon said" since we will be making the comeback. I want allof you to try the best and have fun doing the comback!!

All the members clap" right now Girls Generation!!!!" thy  shout happily

They's practicing "Gee dance" and they have the breaks.

Jessic got tire easily than the rest of the members."Seohyun. can you get me a drink from vending machine, please"

" Sure no problem"Seohyun listen to older people.

Hyoyeon start talking whenever it's regarding about her belove sister" Jessica why are so lazy?? You always make her do your work just because she is the youngest"

Seohyun know that they will be an ugly fight" it's really is ok Unni it's not hard to get a drink it's not that far"She smile back.

She went out of the room" I will be right back"

As soon as hew went out of the room she exhale hevely.

As she went to get a drink she saw other group pracing really hard" Oww it's so inspirable to watch them dance"Oh I shoulg get going'

She got the drink and also for the rest of the members eventhough they didn't order.Beacuse she knows everyone tire so she bought the drinks for everyone from her own pocket money.

..........................................................................

SHINee have a break from practicing hard

"hyung i am gonna get a drink. Who was some??"

Onew said" it's ok, thank"

He went out of the room.He walk to the vending machine saw this long hair girl.As he walk more closer he notice the girl." wait, isn't the GIRL hard to approach??

..............................................................