True Love Story

True LOVE Story

Minho: so nooona tell me..

Yuri: Seohyun is very innocent..But i know she love you as well.

Minho: come on..noona don't joke.!..i am always near her but she never seem to notice me..eventhough i keep looking out for her..but i wish she like me as much much as i do..

Yuri(thought): so even untill the end you still talk about Seohyun eventhough i m the one confessing you..the world is so unfair..minho plz stop calling  me noona noona..u always call seohyun as hyunnie and me noona..It's must ne my punishment for doing bad thing to seohyun..To you i am just a noona..and that's hurt..

Minho: noona! Are u listening ?

Yuri: yeah.don't worry she like u too.

Minho: for real ? how can you tell?

Yuri: Minho.I've live with her for more than 7 years..and also I told her frankly that i like you so I told her not to like you even one bit..and that's why she is kinda avoiding you..

Minho: (laugh): no wonder she has been avoiding me.!

Yyuri: minho..i can see why you like her .I mean she is pretty and she ALWAYS put other first before herself..plz go to her how much you like her..be a man.! GO!!

Minho: thank you!! noona you are jjang!!! Bye.  I am going to tell her now!!

Yuri: yeah Fighting!

Yuri:(thought): damn! these tears..! don't cry..! there are many men way better than Minho..yuri.come on.you are a strong girl.don't cry!

......................................

Seohyun sitting at the entrance alone..

Seo: what's wrong with me today.? Minho.,.minho..minho..(whisper) have i fallen for you..?..No seohyun what are you thinking?..

Minho see seohyun sitting by herself.

Minho: huff huff..finally i found you hyunnie!

Seo: where is yuri unni?

Minho:she is somewhere..

Seo: wasn't she with you?

Minho: plz don't ask anything..listen to what i have to say to you..it's very important.

Seo: Ok.

Minho: I LOVE YOu Seo joo hyun.

Seohyun stood up and walk away from him...Minho felt like as if he is already rejected..

Minho(thought): No don't go..plz don't go away out of my sight.

Minho catch up to him..blocking her from walking and face her.

Seo: Minho..Don't joke.around.it's not funny.

Minho: Why do you think i am joking? why ca't you see the real  me who love you as a girl.?

Seo:.......minho....then why do you always make me angry?? sad??? I thought you hated me..

Minho: well i woundn't be friend with you in the first place if i did hate you..the reason why i make you angry is because I wanted your attention..and focus only me...

Seo:...............

Minho look at her.Seohyun blushed..

Minho:........hyunnie say something...I said I love you...and..

Seohyun cut him off.

Seohyun: yuri unni...?

Minho:.I only like her a sister...no one can replace my heart for you..Seohyun I LOVE YOU ..Will you go out with me??..i will do my best to make you smile .So..can you give me your answer?

Seohyun look up to Minho who is way taller for her..She can see him shaking ..closing his eyes for her to response..

Seohyun: minho ah..look at me ..open your eyes..look..i don't know how to do in a relationship..and lack in a lot of things..but if you accept me..I..um..will do my best as a girlfriend ..

Minho:...Seohyun so agree to be my GF???..

Seohyun laugh as she saw Minho smiling face..and how happy he is..

Minho: Seo joo hyun,,sarang hae..

Seohyun nodded as a response to I love you..

Minho: Hyunnie ..can I kiss you?

Seo: No way!! over my dead body!

Minho laugh at her as she was pink red..which he find that cute.

Minho:..then can I at least hold your hand??

Seo nod...and then walk together side by side..

Seohyun(thought): Minho..Thank you for loving such a girl like me..just wait a little while till i can say I LOVE YOu..to you....But you do know that I love you right??:)..thank you choi MINHO...I LOVE YOU TOO..

 

....YAY finally the true love story is DONE!.....thank you everyone who supported me ever since the beginning of the chapter!..um HINT: there minght be True Love Story 2..Thank you ..everyone. you GUYS are Jjjang!!!..fighting!!

 

 

 

Minho:........