True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

what the hell? leaving me alone?

Seohyuncalm downseo! hyun!

She talk to herself again.

Staff member":  seohyun! everyone is looking for you! didn't yuri called you? Hurry! it's snsd turn to perform. go

Seohyun: i am so sorry. forgive me then i will be going then.

She bow to the staff.

Staff member: ( in his thought) she is so polite I mean kid this day  so rude to elder.

SNSD perform was flawless.Then  every idol of SM joine the stage together for the ending.

Seohyun notice her crush Kyuhyun and wave to him

Kyuhyun run toward toward her holding water bottle. Seohyun immediately panic. so she run way but it's no use. Kyuhyun catch up to her splash water to her.

Seohyun: no oppa now i am wet now you happy? she pout.

Kyuhyun find it so cute. he burst out laughing

Kyuhyun: hahaha you are not much a sporty girl huh. you are getting old hyun

She is suprise and look at  him with big eyes.So he pitch her face

Kyuhyun: why are you making that face? hyun.

Seohyun: oww it hurt oppa let go.

Kyuhyun: then don't make that face anymore because you are so cute! I love you! hyuh.

Seohyun face is all red right then someone just splash water to seohyun face.

Seohyun: owww my face!. She look up to who it was.Minho!

Minho: hyung! watch out! Siwon and Donghae splash water to Kyuhyun really hard

Kyuhyun": prepare to die!

Siwon and Donghae: uh oh! run! kyuhyun run to them. minho and seohyun left alone.

Minho look at her: you ok? sorry. he wipe out water on her face.there much better.

Seohyun: yes thank you. hey how is your hand.??

Minho: it's not that serious. what? you worry? he tease at her

Seohyun: as if! she smile.

they look at each other and laugh.For the ending for SM twon concert. all of idol s bow together holdiong hands to show fans that SM town of all idols are all united.

As you alrady know, of course Seohyun and Minho hold hands together and while they bow they look at each other.

Seohyun: I am so happy to perform with SM idols.

Minho:me too especially this moment. he smiles and seohyun feel a hearttrob.so she turn away.

All of idols stop bowing and wave to fans.Seohyun see yuri going to backstage.she run to her and walk together on stair.

Yuri: oh Seohyun!

Seohyun: unni Are you ok.? you are sweating alot? r u sick? She worry for yuri.

Yuri: i am fi......she faint

Seohyun: unni! someone! help unni!

all of idols gather together when they heard seohyun voice.

Kyuhyun worry; what happen?

Seohyun: i don't know. she just fainted.

Seohyun was startle when she saw Kyuhyun so worry about Yuri. It's written all on his face.

Kyuhyun: minho help me to carrry yuri on my back! hurry!

Minho help. All of idols worry for yuri. but they all went to their backstage.

SNSD: seohyun-ah what happened?

Seohyun: i think yuri unni sick.

Minho: how is she, taeyeon noona?

Taeyeon: they sent her to hospital for now.

Seohyun is still puzzle .In her thought:  wait how did Oppa know yuri unni? He was so worried back then . oppa are you going to leave me.I heard him say he love me. Did i hear it wrong cuz the music was too loud.