True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

..............................................The story of how Minho met Seohyun......................................

 

Seohyun walk quietly to the rest room. She look in the mirror"seo hyun you can do this, it's just the bigining"

The she walk out then she saw someone staanding.She walk pass over him."Are you the one who making the music video?/" Seohyun look suprise"escuse me...I don't....understand what you mean??

MInho look directly to seohyun eyes".Don't play dumb.you are just the beginner .how dare you complain to Director??.Aren't you ashame??.All you have to do was listen to what director.??why are you making such a big deal over the poster??.

Seohyun was so angry that she almost cry and minho can see it but he have no intention of saying like "i am sorry if i make you angry" since he hate this kind of "plain girl".

"you..." she did not even finish her sentence Minho walk over and this make Seohyun more angry.She started to cry as soon as Minho went out."how can he..be...so rude??He has no manner .He should listen when other people is talking??Ism't this a common knowledge and anyway who is he to judge me??Hmmh i will show you my strength just wait YOU"

She walk to the Director and wisper something to his ear.Director look suprise"Are you sure.??"

"Don't worry Director .I can do this.Believe in me."She smile

Ok i believe you.he smile back.

Director call everyone"ok everyone that's enough for the break.let's start the shooting"

All day long Seohyun was angry but she is the type of girl who doesn't show her emotion .she kept everything inside LOCK.But there was only two person who can see through her.

Seohyun are you ok? you look unhappy Yuri talk to her

"it's nothing.there's is one person who took my pride today but don't worry unni i will take it back just watch".Seohyun saying this with confidence and all her angry was gone since her belove friend is talking to her.

ok then.,...yuri pause when Minho was walk pass over seohyun and yuri to get water bottle.

Seohyun saw him too and seeing him make seohyun angry again.

"Unni let's do our Best fighting!"

"Ok seohyun it's your time to shoot" Director call her

she reply back politly "Ok coming Director"

She did her part with no mistakes and she is pround of herself and Minho saw her acting thinking" No bad fo the beginner she did her part without any NG"

Finnaly their shooting done and MV come out perfectly

Director said,"well done everyone"

Right then Minho manager came to pich him up.Minho said his good"everyone well done i will be going now and hope we will run accross in SM"

Minho said goodbye to SNSD except for HER.

But this does not concern Seohyun"Minho well done"she smile to Minho because she does not keep her angriness for long since she grow up in a good family learing that not to angry just because of talking.and that also make Seohyun proud herself.

Miho said"oh...a.h. okk....." he was akward when he heard her say that because he thought that she would still be angry." um... i will...um..see you again ..perharp"