True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Everyone are all happy. Yuri look at Minho. Minho smile .

Yuri: um.. Minho can i talk to you privatly?

Minho: umm...(look @ Seo )

Seo: why are you looking at me? Go it's up to you.. unni take him..He is all yours..

Minho: Fine ! .. Noona let's go..

Yuri and Minho left the place...

...........................................................................

Seo: hyoyeon unni I am going outside for minutes...

Hyo:ok but don't take too long.

Seo smiles

........................................................................................

@ outside she for sure now knows what is love.. when Minho and Yuri left together..

..............................................................................................................................................

@the park

Minho: noona why are you taking me here?

Yuri: it's quiet here ..so...

Minho: so um... what is it that you want to talk to me about?

Yuri: It is my first time doing this..Minho I really like you!!!

Minho pretend to take it as a joke.

Minho: heh noona I like you too.

He knew that she was goona confess to him sooner or later as Yoona alreadly told him how much yuri love him..

Yuri: no I mean LOVE you...I never look at you as younger brother ...I've always look at you as a man..

Minho look at the ground feeling sorry and guilty.

Minho: Noona I am sorry ..I've always like you as a sister ...you always give advices when I need help. and always look after me...and i am thankful for that but noona I never look at you like a girl or a women ..To me you will always remain as lovely sister sister

Yuri expected this answer...so she just laugh ..

Yuri: why?? Is it bcoz i am not pretty!?

Minho: no it's not bcoz of that..

Yuri: then do you have a girl you like??

Minho:....................(avoid)

yuri: tell me. or I won't feel good..

Minho: yes I do..

Again yuri expected this answer.

Yuri: So You like Seohyun...

Minho nod.

Yuri: tell me reasons

Minho: well....Um... it's like this.. I did not know I would be madly in love with her.. I feel happy when I see her.... I feel peace when I see her smile..........when she talk to me all my worries gone.. when she talk about other guys I am fill with anger . when she igonore me I can't do anything right. Noona that's how much I love her.. I try my hardest to get attention from her ..I always wonder how much she care for me and jealous when I talk about other girls to her .. Even now she knew I was goona follow you and yet she did not show jealously at all..I LOVE her but she only like me as a friend..

Yuri: wow ..I didn't know your love for her would be this strong...Even i am rejected at the moment ...but I am happy ..Thank you for loving her..

Minho:Noona I am sorry..

Yuri: Go you should chase for her.

Minho: but she only like me as a friend..

YURI: no that's what you think.. Seohyun is the type of girl who keep things within her.. She doesn't show on the outside..always keep things inside,,,Do you want me to tell you secrets about her to make her love you??

MINHO:.....Noona what is it? Tell me Now before it's too late!!!!!

 

 

 

HI all Readers..

       This fancfic will be end at the next chapter!! FInally YAY!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading and your comments.....My next fanfic will be either seohyun luhan OR seohyun Jinwoon... cuz I really love those pairing...COUPLR>>>:).......ANYHOW PLZ also read for my next fanfic seohan or Jinseo ..Thank you ..

 

 

OH AND Dont forget to comments..:)