True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Hyoyeon begin the story.

Hyo: As you already know. Yuri and me known for along time. Since training at SM. back in those days, yuri got tease alot because of her facial apperanc. we have many rivals and compete with many trainee to be at top.So our rivals start to tease yuri that she is ugly, and not fit enough for idol. so she got really depress and start to feel out of place. I convice her that she is not ugly.i encourage her but as you also know when yuri is sad there's much we can to cheer her, right?

Seo: yes that I agree whenever yuri unni sad, we can't really cheer her up. she is just fake smile when she is sad.so waht happenedd after that.

Hyo: well after that ...um.. someone make her smile brightly.

seo:so that person is kyuhyun oppa????

Hyo just nod and look at seohyun. Seohyun seem to upset about it.

Hyo: hyunnie i know it is hard to accept but can you try to stay away from Minho and Kyuhyun sunbae?it's for your own good and yuris'

Seo:unni i don't think so. because minho is..um.. and oppa..

she couldn't finish her sentence so her wordsare stutter

Hyo:you know i love you like my sister right? and yuri too. just b/c of this i don't you girls to end friendships.you know why she word so hard these days??

Seo:why?

Hyo:it's because you hang out with her dearest person kyuhyun sunbae and minho.

Seo:also minho??

Hyo:yes yuri love him for along time.that's she didn't talk to you these past days.maknae, you know how yuri health is right? she has a bad health.

Seo:unni i understand. don't worry i won't let anything bad happen to unni b/c of me.

Hyo: seohyun- ah am i bad friend? telling you to stay way from your crush and your only male friend?I am sorry.

Seo:No you are not.your saying this b/c you care about me and yuri unni. I am lucky to have you as my friend. Unni BTW let's go visit unni tomorrow in the morning at the hospital.

Hyo just smile b/c seohyun still love her.

Hyo:Ok! so let's sleep early. turn of the light now.

Seohyun turn off the light. Lying on her bed, she thinks of how yuri love minho. Does minho love her too?? her herart feels uneasy.

Morning.......

seo: unni wake up. we gotta visit unni remember? unni hurry..

Hyo:ok i am waking up. your are so energetic in the morning.

Seo: hehehe of course.

Seo and Hyo visit the hospital.The rest of members, their own reharsal. so they can't come. So only her and hyo are free in the morning.

They arrive to the hospital. Hyo said she need to go the toilet so Seo just looking for yuri room number.

She found the room and as she was trying to knock the door she heard a voice and immediately knows that it's was kyuhyun. she just stand at the door.

Kyu: you feeling ok now??

Yuri:i am fine! just go away!! i don't want to see your face!!just go!!

seohyun's surprise to hear , yuri yelling at kyuhyun.

Kyu: r u angry at me or SEOHYUN??

Seo(in her thoght): wait they are talking about me

yuri:oppa i just ask one little single favor

Kyu:i know. don't worry.i will make sure Seo won't go to Minho's side. So just stay healthy. i beg of you. don't over work.

Yuri smile at him.

yuri:oppa thanks. you are the best person.

Seohyun hears all of it. She is devasted.

Seo( in her thought): since when did you start hating me? i thoght we were best friend. how could u think of me such way. But don't worry i won't do anything that has to with Minho. But Minho was my frst male friend,. Kyuhyun is special person  to me.. She start crying.

Hyo saw her crying from far and ran to her,

Hyo:seohyun what's wrong? r u crying?

seohyun just hug her.