True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Now that i think about it Seohyun is not that awkward with me anymore.

 

..............................................The story of how Minho met Seohyun......................................

I still remember that day.(the day of awkwardness)

Someone came to Minho and said" Hi, Are you the guy who is going to starring in our GEE MV.

I was suprised so I ask if she is one of SNSD group.

She said"yes" happily

What a nice smile I thought She is so my type!

Oh i forgot to introduce myself Hi, my name is Minho

 We already know your name and your band is SHINee, isn't? we are a fans of SHINee!

thank you said Minho

My name is kwon yuri. It's so nice to meet you she shook his hand

Yuri kept thinking Hmm just as i thought ,tall and so handsome oh my god he is SO my type!!

Where are the rest of the members??He ask Yuri.

The rest of the members isn't here yet.only me and seohyun..

Seohyun??? Minho intentionally said seohyun because he wanted to see all the members of SNSD

Yes Seohyun. She is the maknae of SNSD.

Seohyun! Seohyun! can you come out of the room for a sec.Yuri call out her name

Seohyun shouted back from inside the room, ok unni coming!

She came out of the room looking tired. Unni what do want to talk me about ??

Aren't you tired from the work but yet you are the first who woke up in the morning and you still read the book??I can't believe you still have the same habit as before we debut.

This talk make Minho suprised because usually celebrity don't have enough time to sleep and yet she is studying in the morning.

Yuri unni i will be graduade soon I need to get  a good score to get in college abd reading in the morning make your memnory refresh.

Refresh. whatever! Yuri doesn't concern about this at all.

Yuri eyed pointed to Minho and wisper to Seohyun yah he is the guy i talk to you about this morning.

Oh really??Hi nice to meet you, Sunbae..um  my name is Seo joo hyun.SHe bow 90 degree to Minho.

Look at her face all red. she look kinda scare . What did i do wrong to make her scare??? Minho speak to his mind.

He look really young. Is he the same age as me or younger? i can't stay here any longer. i am so shy.Seohyun speak in her mind.

Nice to meet you too. I am Minho from SHINee. Minho smile make Seohyun more embrasse.

Unni i am going now.Bye Sunbae...Seohyun gone back to the room

Minho ask Yuri. Hey yuri what did i do to make her scare??

Scare?? ha hah ha hah!!!!

What  are you laughing about, yuri?

Sorry. She is not scare of you. She is too embrasse to talk to a guy and that's why she doesn't have any male freinds..

Oh really??

Yes. I think she went back to study again. Yuri complain.

Hmm what a boring and plain girl. She is so not my type. Minho speak to his mind

.........................................................................................................................................................................................