True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

..............................................The story of how Minho met Seohyun......................................

The rest of the members is here! one of staff member shouted.

Director was yelling to SNSD except seohyun and yuri, " is this some kind of a joke to you?? why can't you be on time Don't you guys feel sorry for a guest(meaning MINHO)

The rest of the members were scare of the Director.Taeyeon wisper somthing to Seohyun." seohyun ah can you cool director temper ? help us."

Seohyun wisper back to her "unni I alrealy called you in the morning to not be late. unni will never learn lesson if i help you again So NO this time"

Taeyeon pleaded her because she know that seohyun will help unnis no matter what kind of trouble they are in." please "

"OK only this time"In seohyun mind" i wish my unnis are always be on time so that Director would not scold them.

Seohyun said" Director, it won't happen again. please. hmm hmm Don't get angry, it made us sad is you are angry.

Director love Seohyun the most because she consider about others people feeling not only her he love all the members. He treat them like a family

.Finally Director cool himself and said"Maknae you are right I shouldn't be shouting at your unnis  But.........I just want them  to be serious about jobs

Director introduced SNSD members to MINHO.

They started recording GEE MV

Seohyun got really embarrassed the part of where she had to look Minho poster and sing.SO she went quietly to the Director alone to talk to him.

Seohyun shyly said, " Director, Is is really necessary to look at his poster"

immediately he understood what seohyun wanted to say "I am sorry Seohyun"

Minho was holding his script walking around to memorize and overheard the two conversation.

In his thought, "what an unprofessional singer Does she even have telent to sing. the only thing good about her is manner. fitness and ...... her.... cute....." hmm whater!!