chapter six.

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The real surprise came the next day. I was in class with Jisoo, Joohyuk was nowhere to be found in the morning, as claimed by Ji.

"Where could he have gone?" I asked aloud.

The said male then came prancing into the classroom. He gave Jisoo a pat on the back and pecked my crown. "Hey Fumbles," he chirped.

I blushed and pulled him down to his seat by grabbing his wrist.

"Where did you go?"

Jisoo was strangely quiet that morning, I didn't think too much about it, seeing the dark eye circles under his eyes. I glanced between the two males when Joohyuk piped up.

"I went to get something. Mi, come to the back of the school after this class. I have something to show you." He winked at me and kissed my forehead. "Don't be late."

I froze in my seat, a fierce pink spreading across my cheeks and I could feel my ears burning red. I quickly excused myself out of the classroom and dashed towards the toilet to wash my face and cool myself down.

I stared at myself in the mirror, letting my reflection look back at me. I tapped my cheeks with my hands, not knowing what to expect.

"What did he have to say that we have to meet at our secret spot behind the school?" I asked myself.

A strange feeling of happiness and warmth spread within me, as my mind started swimming with different scenarios and all of them ending with happy endings.

Me and Joohyuk ended up together in each of my daydreams.

A stupid smile worked on my face as my assumptions got ahead of me. I slapped myself a few times before turning towards the door and heading back to class.

 

*

 

After the teacher left the classroom, I saw Joohyuk type something into his phone and he got up. Jisoo and I watched him in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled. "Why do you look so happy today?"

"Come with me and I'll show you," he held my hand and laced our fingers together.

My gaze fell onto our hands and my heartbeat sped up. It was as though my wildest dreams were coming true.

Is Joo gonna confess to me?

I couldn't help but think that. It was all falling into place. He disappears in the morning, comes back happy for class and tells me to meet him behind school and now, holding my hand and pulling me out?

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Just follow me."

I nodded and just followed after the male, my gaze kept falling onto our hands. I can't wait to know what he wanted to tell me.

 

"Okay, we're here." Joohyuk stopped walking and held my shoulders. He spun me aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter