chapter two.

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies.

Like it really flies.

It was like yesterday that we just met at the front gate, where I fell on him.

 

I stood before my locker, rearranging my books before my next class.

"Fumbles!"

I turned. A huge smile found its place on my lips, but I quickly wiped it off my face, putting a playful expression on instead.

"What is it, Joojoo?"

Joohyuk leaned against his locker - which was next to mine - and closed the door so that he could talk to me better.

"Jisoo's waiting in the cafeteria. Let's go."

I glanced at my watch. Nodding my head, I got my books out and closed the locker door. Joohyuk reached over to hold my books for me and I felt my heart speeding up. I tried taking the books back, but he stopped me.

"A man should help a beautiful woman," he winked, throwing his arm over my shoulders. "Ain't that right, Fumbles?"

I elbowed him in the stomach, "I don't think you're that much of a man."

He moved his face closer to mine, that our noses almost touched. I swallowed, staring into his eyes. I wanted to look away, but his eyes were talking to me. I could see my reflection in them like I belonged there.

His eyes are so beautiful...

He suddenly stepped back and flicked my forehead, making me wake from my admiration prematurely. I gasped in pain, my hand flying to my forehead.

"Are you saying that you're the beautiful woman?" He teased and ran forward. "Come on, Fumbles!"

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled, trying to fight the blush threatening to surface on my cheeks at the nickname.

He gave me that nickname just a month after we met. The reason?

"Because you're always so clumsy. You can even trip over your own two feet."

I ran after him, weaving through the students lounging along the corridor.

"Hurry up, Fumbles!"

I stopped to catch my breath and looked at my feet, grinning to myself.

I really got it bad, huh?

 

"Mimi!" Jisoo waved when I stepped into the cafeteria. "Over here!"

I brushed past Joohyuk, who was walking beside me, to run to Jisoo and hugging him. I then caught him in a noogie, rubbing my knuckles on his head.

Since Joohyuk became my friend, Jisoo automatically became mine too. We used to be really awkward around each other, but he was really nice to me. We put in more effort and now we're closer than ever.

"Hey, not the hair!" He whined, holding my hands and moving his head away.

I chuckled, shoving him away. I sat down, making the other 2 males settle down as well.

"What do you wanna eat?" Joohyuk asked. "Ji?"

"I'll eat whatever Mina is eating," Jisoo leaned his head against my shoulder, hugging my arm. I laughed.

"Let's go, Mina. I'll go with you." Joohyuk got up and held his hand out.

Jisoo and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter