20

You Are My Teacher !

We're in the restaurant and I'm holding hands with Soyeon so that we will look real. Changhyun's mom left since she got a call from her office telling her that something came up. We promised to take care of Changhyun for her. Yejin, who sat across of me keep on stealing glances at me and I can see the hurt in her eyes. Is she mad? Yeahh, I'm not good in making decisions. So we sat there without saying a word.

"Howon hyung, do you want to go the park with me later?" Changhyun asked, breaking the awkward silence. I looked at him and smiled. "Sure, should we all go together?"

"Sorry Changhyun ah, Howon ah, I really want to go. But I can't. I promised to meet Jiyeon later." Soyeon apologised. "Myungsoo Hyung?" Changhyun asked.

Myungsoo smiled and ruffled his hair. "Sorry kiddo, I have tuition later. We can go there some other time okay?" Changhyun then pouted cutely. "Yejin Noona? Are you busy too? Do you want to go with us?" Changhyun asked. Yejin looked up from her plate and shook her head.

"Nope, I don't think I have anything to do later? Of course we can go to the park later." She said and smiled. Changhyun pumped his fist in the air. "Yeay! Soyeon Noona, can I go to the park with Yejin Noona and Howon Hyung?" Changhyun asked, excitement clear in his voice.

Soyeon chuckled and nodded. She then looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Please take a good care of him. Just send him to my house later, I'll text you my address." I just nod my head at her.

 

-------

We're sitting at one of the bench, watching Changhyun running and jumping around happily. I feel like a married man. You know, sitting here at the park with my wife, watching over our son. I let out a small laugh.

Yejin looked at me with a confused look. "What is so funny? Why are you laughing?"

I coughed a little and shook my head. "It's nothing..." She's acting weirdly, she acted so... cold? What is wrong with her?

"Yejin Noona! Howon Hyung! Help me push the swing!" Changhyun yelled at us. We both chuckled. This kid... is really cute. I hope I'll have a cute son like him in the future. We ran over to him and pushed him as high as we can. "Woahhhh, it feels like I'm flying!" He screamed.

We played some more until the sky started to get dark. "Should we go home now?" I asked, while carrying him on my back. He nodded his head cutely.

"ICE CREAM!" he shouted suddenly. "Hyung, can we get some ice cream?" He asked while giving me the cutest puppy face ever. I chuckled and tapped my right cheek. "Okay, but give me a kiss first." I said.

He giggled and pecked my cheek. "Changhyun ah, aren't you going to give Noona a kiss too?" Yejin whined. Changhyun then pecked her cheek too. We made our way to the ice cream parlor.

"Yes Sir? How can I help you?" The waitor asked. I turned around and asked Changhyun, "So what does our Changhyun wants?" He pondered for a while. "I want ... Chocolate!"

"Chocolate it is. What about you Yejin?" I asked her. "Just give me the strawberry flavor." I then told the waitor our order. While I was paying the ice cream, suddenly the cashier said. "Woah kid, you're lucky to have such a loving parents." Yejin and I looked at each other and were about to say something but Changhyun cut us off.

"Really? Yeaahhh, we looked cute together, right?" The cashier chuckled. "You guys look like a very happy family. May your happiness last forever." He said and gave us a bright smile. I just bowed my head and smiled awkwardly. Yejin was doing the same thing. We then went to my car to send Changhyun off.

"Ottokae Howon Hyung? I think you should date Yejin Noona instead of Soyeon Noona." Changhyun said, while we were in the car. He is sitting on Yejin's lap. This kid, forever surprising people with his words.

We both looked at each other and let out an awkward laugh. "Andwae Changhyun ah, what about Soyeon Noona? She will be mad and hurt later." Yejin said while brushing Changhyun's hair softly. I felt a slight pang of guilt in my heart... She really think that Soyeon is my girlfriend.

We sent him to Soyeon's house and he waved at us cutely. "Hope to see you again later, Howon Hyung, Yejin Noona! Annyeong!" We nodded our head at him. Soyeon also gave a small wave to us.

The ride home was filled with silence. I didn't dare to start a conversation, afraid that I might say something stupid.

 

-------

"So, you and Ms. Park are dating? Is she the girlfriend you said before?" Yejin asked. We're sitting on the couch, watching some random tv show. I looked at her and hesitantly nod my head.

She gave me a forced and weak smile. "She's really pretty. You two look great together." She said, I can hear her voice shaking.

"Yeah, she's pretty. I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend, right?" I mentally slapped myself. Yah Lee Howon, why the hell did you say that? She then got up from her seat.

"Yeah, you're lucky. I hope you'll be happy with her." She said, without looking at me. She was about to go away but I grab her wrist. I turned her around and saw tears running down from her eyes. I frowned and wiped away the tears with my thumb.

"Yejin ah, why are you crying?" I asked her softly. She looked at me, anger evident in her eyes.

"Why?! You asked me why? Do you know that you're hurting me? Do you even know how much you're hurting me, Lee Howon?! IT HURTS LIKE HELL THAT I EVEN FEEL LIKE DYING!" She yelled, and started crying even more.

"Why?" That's the only thing I could say.

"B-because.... I don't even know! Songsaeng nim, I think I.... like you." She said, half whispering the last part. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head telling her to stop crying. We stayed like that for a while until she calmed down.

 

-------

Double Update ~~ !

So, do you think they'll confess to each other and get together soon? We'll see /evilsmirk

lols, should I end this story soon? and just end it when they both got together or make it longer? :/ Well, I'll think about that later on. Thanks for reading ^^