15

You Are My Teacher !

I threw myself on the bed and start hitting myself with the pillow. Lee Howon, why are you so stupid? Why the hell did I say I'm seeing someone? Hell yeah, my jealousy gets the best of me. Now I have to find someone to act as my 'girlfriend'. Hell no I would let Yejin know I lied.

I changed my clothes and went out to cook dinner. I made Ramen since I'm not in the mood to cook something fancy and Yejin was okay with it. The dinner was damn quiet. Yeah... now what should I do? There goes my chance to confess to her..

-------

And so our days go on just like that, we're starting to act awkwardly around each other. We no longer joke around, we talked when we really need to. Yejin is starting to grow closer to that Myungsoo guy, they went to the library together. They even went shopping together.

And every night I have to pretend like I'm talking sweetly on the phone to my 'imaginary' girlfriend, which is actually Dongwoo Hyung. Luckily she didn't ask to see the picture of my 'girlfriend'. Or else I would have to ask Dongwoo to dress up as Park Bom again. He makes a pretty hot girl... But Yejin is hotter.

Then I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket, snapping me out of my thoughts. I took it out and saw a new message. I opened it, from Sunggyu Hyung.

'Howon ah, wanna have some coffee during the break?' Well that sounds good. I need a friend to talk to, after all.

'Sounds good, Hyung. See ya later!' I replied and put it back in my pocket. I then realized I'm still in class, but I'm not in the mood to teach so I asked them to do some exercises. I told them that I'm not feeling well. I waited for Sunggyu in the teacher's lounge. I played some game on my phone.... but someone caught my eyes. Is that her? What is she doing here?

 

YEJIN'S POV

"Myungsoo ah~ Can you help me to solve this question?" I asked Myungsoo with an aegyo. We're now best friends since we alsways hang out together. Well, call us nerds since most of the time, we hang out at the library studying.

Myungsoo pinched my cheeks lightly and solved the question for me. He is really good in Mathematics. He looked handsome while he's teaching me the solution. But don't get me wrong, I don't like him that way. I like him as my best friend. I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. And I'm not his type... I mean like almost every girl in this school is drooling over him. And they're way prettier and hotter than me.

"--Jin ah, are you listening? Yah, I know I'm handsome but please don't stare at me like that. I don't want to repeat them all over again." He said while chuckling. Yeah, he always call me Jin or Jinnie. I don't even know why so in return, I call him Myungie though he asked me to call him Oppa.

I turned right as soon as I registered what he just said. I hit his arm lightly as my face blushed lightly. "Yah, stop being so full of yourself okay. And thanks for helping. I got it now... I think? Haha." I laughed.

"So Yejin, you're dating someone?" He asked. I looked at him, surprised. Well actually I don't really know myself...

"Not really?" I replied him. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "What is that supposed to mean?"

I just shrugged. "We're not dating. It's just that, I... sort of... liking someone now?" I said, not really sure of myself. The words he said after shocked me to death.

"Its, our chemistry teacher, Mr. Lee. Right?" I gaped at him. Am I that obvious? No, he can't know about it. I tried laughing but failed miserably. It sounds damn awkward. "W-what are you saying? Mr. Lee? A-are you out of your mind? Of course no... haha.. why would I like him...?"

He patted my head. "Jinnie ah, eventhough we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I can totally see it. I know you like him, I can tell by the way you look at him. I swear you were smiling the whole time he was teaching. And you get excited when its Chemistry. And there's a lot more, do you want me to list them?"

I gaped at him, my jaw literally dropped. So I am that obvious, but why can't Hoya see it? Oh yeah, he's an idiot. "No, you don't have to... Myungsoo ah, please don't tell anyone about it, pleaseeeeee?" I tried my best to put on my best aegyo, I hope it works.

Myungsoo laughed and pushed my shoulder lightly. "Okay okay, but on one condition!" He smirked.

I looked at him curiously and asked, "And what is it?" He smirked again and scooted closer to whisper in my eyes.

"Go out with me for 10 times. And it's not the normal hang out." He said.

"If it's not, then what is it?"

"Dates."

 

-------

YEAAYY! I'm feeling much better now :D So yeah, more characters coming ... Am I complicating things too much here ? heeeee

So have you guys seen the preview for Shut Up, Pretty Boy Band? I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ! And I'm kinda curious , other than Infinite and kpop boybands , do you guys have any other fav band which is not korean. like one direction maybe?