39

You Are My Teacher !

HOYA'S POV

This can't be true. I ought to kill that kid when I see him. So it was him all along? That little bastard... "Give me his number!" I told Yejin, not even trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"W-what for?" She stuttered. "Just give me!" I yelled back at her. She looked at me with a surprised look. "Yah! Why are you yelling at me? Didn't you promise you won't be mad just now?" I ignored her and pushed her away to find her phone. I saw it laying on the couch and immedietly unlock her phone.

I was browsing through her contacts when she grabbed my wrist to stop me from what I am doing. "Stop it, Lee Howon. I don't know what you are going to do but you better stop it. I know you are shocked but so do I." She said, her voice shaking. She must be trying to hold in her tears. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and whispered softly. "Please.. beating him won't do any good. Let's just go to sleep.. okay? We'll deal with this later on."

I started to feel a bit calmer than before so I decided to do as she said. I nodded my head and turn around to kiss her forehead. "Arasseo.. let's go to sleep okay?"

She nodded her head and we stayed like that for a while, Yejin in my arms. Suddenly she pulled away and looked at me with a hesitant look. "Uhm.. can I sleep with you tonight?" Whaaaa..tt? That caught me off guard. What does she mean by that? I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

She smacked my arms playfully as her face turned red. "Aishhh... you ert! Don't get me wrong...What I meant was... I just wanted to cuddle with you? Can you please stop thinking of the erted stuffs?"

I laughed at her and got an idea on how to . "But I didn't say I was having any erted thoughts... Oh so, you do want me?" Her face flushed even worse and she hit my chest lightly. I laughed at her reaction and carried her bridal style to my bedroom.

So we laid down in bed and cuddle with each other. She was fast asleep when I started thinking about Myungsoo. That kid.. I will never forgive him... I looked at Yejin and admired her sleeping face. I'm sorry, you went through a lot because of me... I brushed away her bangs from her eyes and pecked her lips lightly.

Kim Myungsoo... you are going to regret what you've done..

I thought before falling asleep.

 

---

I woke up as my alarm went off and looked at the sleeping figure next to me. I smiled and got up to prepare breakfast for us. As soon as I'm done, I woke Yejin up and told her to get ready for school. We ate breakfast together in silence. I guess we're both still thinking about Myungsoo.

"Oppa.." She called out suddenly while we're in car. I hummed as a reply. "About Myungsoo... you won't hurt him, r-right?" She asked. I looked at her and shrugged. "Why do you care anyways?"

"Well, I know what he did was wrong. But still, not everything that happened to us was his fault.. D-don't you think so? I don't think you should hurt him.." I felt my heart sank at her words. Why does she care about Myungsoo so much? Could it be... No. No way! She loves me... right?

I stopped the car as soon as we arrived at the park and turn to look at her. "Yejin ah, why are you always defending him? Why? Is he more important than me?" I blurted out.

"That's no what I'm trying to say... I just don't want you to get in troubles, okay?" She asked, she raised her voice which made me surprised. "And one more thing! Lee Howon, can you stop doubting my love for you? Aishh... way to ruin my mood early in the morning!" She said and stormed out off the car.

Way to go Lee Howon...

 

---

I tried to look for Yejin when I reached school but to no avail. Suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was Soyeon. "Howon, we need to talk. Meet me at the cafe nearby after school, okay?"

I simply nodded and asked her, "Okay. But what is it about?" She just smiled. "You'll know later. Oh and please, don't do anything stupid today. Don't even think of beating my student, especially Kim Myungsoo. Got it?" My eyes went wide. How does she know about this?

As if she's reading my mind, she replied. "Well I have my ways, Lee Howon. I'm smarter than you, remember? I don't know what you're planning to do to him but I'm pretty sure it would be something you would regret doing later on. So I suggest you to not land a finger on him." This noona... why do I always look so stupid when I'm around her...?

I let out a sigh and nodded my head. She patted my back and walked away. How am I going to deal with Myungsoo today? The day went by quite fast. And surprisingly I managed to surpressed myself from punching Myungsoo in his face. Not like he ever lifted his head from his desk anyway.

 

---

As soon as the last bell rang, I texted Yejin asking her to go home first since I have to meet Soyeon at the cafe. I made my way to the cafe and started wondering. Is it that important? Why didn't she just say it in school? What could it be?

I shrugged those thoughts away when I saw the cafe. I went inside and started looking for Soyeon. I saw her waving at me telling me to come over and I could see someone sitting in front of her. And he's wearing our school uniform. Probably one of her students..

I made my way over there and my face dropped as soon as I saw someone who I wished not to see his face right now. What is he doing here?

"M-Myungsoo?!"

 

---

HEY PEOPLE! I'M BAAACCKK! after what feels like years hehe.. are you happy to see me again? Sorry if this is too short and a bit.. rushed? I promise to write a better update next time :D Sorry for the long wait though.. my exams are killing me Dx

And I see, we have a lot of EXO fans here~ Well personally, I love like D.O. Lol isn't he just so adorable. My bias names are almost the same. Myungsoo and Kyungsoo. HAHAHAHA. here some exo spam.


 

I kinda miss Jong's hair like this..

 

Derp Myungsoo!

 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BUSAN NAMJA'S SITCOM! kekekeke~