19

You Are My Teacher !

"I'm borreeeeeedddddd!" I sighed. It's the weekend and I don't really have anything to do. Yejin is in her room, always talking to that Myungsoo kid on the phone. So irritating... They've gotten close , too close actually, with each other. I need to do something!

Soyeon and I are friends now, good friends, along with Sunggyu Hyung. Well he doesn't know that I used to date Soyeon in the past, he doesn't need to know. Should I call them and ask them out?

Wait! Why bother calling them when I can ask Yejin to go out with me? We could take a walk at the park or maybe watch a movie? RIGHT! I should go ask her now. I made my way to her room and knocked on the door. "Yejin ah! Can I talk to you for a while?"

"Oh, wait a second." She yelled. She opened the door and greet me with a smile. Cutee... "What is it Oppa?"

"Do you want to go out with me? Go to the park or something?" I asked her. Please say yes...

"That sounds nice, but ottokae? Myungsoo just asked me to watch a movie. Sorry Oppa, next time maybe?" She said, guilt in her voice. Damn it, Myungsoo Myungsoo and Myungsoo again...

I just chuckled awkwardly. "Well its okay then... you two are really close eh?" I asked her. She looked at me and grinned. "Hehe, sort of. He's cute actually though he always put on his poker face. He's really nice." She said, smiling to herself all the time.

"Ohhh.... where are you guys going anyway?" I asked. Well, I'm not planning to spy on them or something.Don't get me wrong. I'm not that desperate.

"I don't know? Why? Don't tell me.... you're coming with us? ANDWAE OPPA! It's our date!" I looked at her, shocked. "WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT? You are going on a date... with him?!" She nodded. Okay that left me with no choice then....

 

-------

Aishh... where are they going? Yes yes, I did follow them. What? How can I let her go out with this Myungsoo kid just like that? We can't really trust guys these days...

Omo! Did he... did he just hold her hand? How dare, you little..! Those pretty hands are mine! Oh gosh, I'm going to die because of jealousy.

"Ahjussii, what are you doing?" I looked down to see a cute little boy tugging at my shirt. I smiled at him and lift him up. "Awwww, you're so cute!" I squealed and pinched his chubby cheek.

"Thank you! I've heard that a lot., to be honest. But Ahjussii, what are you doing? Omo! Are you a detective?" He gasped cutely. I chuckled at his cuteness. I shook my head at him.

"No, I'm not a detective. I was just... doing nothing. Yeah... Oh by the way, what's your name?" I asked him, trying to change the topic.

"Changhyun. What is Ahjussii's name?" He asked me cutely. God this kid is really cute.. wait... he called me what? AHJUSSII?

"I'm Howon. But you can call me Hoya. Oh, Changhyun ah. Why are you calling me Ahjussii? Hyung is not that old to be called as Ahjussii." I said, pretending like I'm going to cry. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "Hehe, Hyung is so cute. Okay, sorry for calling you Ahjussii, Howon hyung!" He emphasized the word hyung.

"Oh, Changhyun ah. Where's your mum?" I asked her. He looked around, probably trying to find her mum and then he shrugged, "Mum is in one of the lingerie shop with Noona... I don't wanna go in there. It's not good." He shook his head cutely. "But I bet Hyung likes it in there.." He said and laughed.

This kid... is really something. I laughed along with him.

"Mr. Lee? Is that really you, Mr. Lee?" I looked up to see Myungsoo and Yejin standing in front of me. Oh ... what should I do now?

Yejin raised an eyebrow and eyed me warily. "Mr. Lee, what are you doing here?" I was about to say something but got cut off by Myungsoo.

"Look at this cute kid over here. Is he your son Mr. Lee?" He asked me.

I looked at him, horrified. "WHAT? Yah, I'm not even married. How can I have a kid?" I yelled.

"Ahh so you're here with him? That's cute" Myungsoo said and chuckled. Suddenly Changhyun tried to wriggle out of my grip and yelled "OMMA!" I let him down and he ran to his mom. To my surprise Soyeon was there too. So she is his auntie?

"Howon?" "Soyeon?" We said at the same time and Soyeon ran to give me a hug. Changhyun looked at us back and forth. "Hyung... you know Soyeon Noona? Soyeon Noona, you know Howon Hyung too? DAEBAK!"

"Songsaeng nim?!" Myungsoo and Yejin said and looked at us, mouth wide agape. Wow, is this like some kind of a reunion?

"Ms. Park, what are you doing here?" Yejin asked Soyeon. Soyeon just smiled at her. "Yejin ah, you don't have to call me that outside of school. Just call me Unnie. I'm here to take my sister and her son out." Yejin just nodded. Then Myungsoo wrap his arm around Yejin's waist. "This is great. Should we go and grab something to eat together?" He asked.

Changhyun shouted and nodded his head excitedly. We all chuckled at him. "Oh Noona, you haven't tell me. How do you know Howon Hyung? You guys look close." Changhyun suddenly asked while we were walking. Everyone look at us expectantly.

"Ah he's a teacher at my school. He's also my ---"

"Boyfriend." I cut her off as soon as I see Myungsoo and Yejin holding hands. What the? Fine, if this is how you're going to be Park Yejin. They looked at us, shock clear in their face. Soyeon too, looked shock. "What? I'm your boyfriend right?" I said and put my arms on her shoulders. I pulled her close to me and whispered. "Please, just say yes."

She just let out an awkward chuckled and nodded her head. "Yeah... h-he's m-my boyfriend." She said hesitantly. Changhyun clapped his hand and let out an excited squeal. "Yeay! I like Soyeon Noona and Howon Hyung together." We just laughed at him. Soyeon gave me a 'I-need-an-explanation' look and I just mouthed her 'later'.

 

-------

HIIII! Sorry for not updating almost a week. I'm busy with school and homeworks OTL

and sorry for the short update. I'll make sure to update more later ^^

Oh and about the poll, most of you choose yes. Well, I think I may not include in this story. Probably just a little hint or something. Since I don't even know how to write it. Sorry and Thanksss ! :D love you lotsss xx