26

You Are My Teacher !

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Kim Myungsoo, stop being so pathetic." Sungyeol mocked me. I looked up at him and shot him my death glare. Sungyeol is my best friend, well besides Yejin and Minyoung. He knows how much I love Yejin but he never support me with Yejin. And that pissed me off. I guess it was a wrong decision to ask him for a help.

"You can call me whatever you want, Yeol. As long as she's mine." I said. "Yah Kim Myungsoo, don't you know that you're hurting her? Let her go, she doesn't love you! Move on, Myungsoo!" He yelled at me. I got up and almost threw a punch on his face but he's faster and he caught my hands. He held my hand tightly and said while gritting his teeth, probably controlling his anger. "I'm warning you! Let Yejin go!" He said and pushed me to the ground.

'You're hurting her....'

'she doesn't love you...'

Is it true? Am I hurting her? Why can't she love me? Does she really love Howon that much?

I groaned and clutch onto my hair tightly. I can't give her up, no I will never give up! I'll make her fall in love with me. I have to make them hate each other. Howon should never know about Yejin's feelings and same goes to Yejin. Fine, if Sungyeol is not going to help me, I'll do everything by myself. Yejin is going to be mine!

 

-------

HOYA'S POV

It's almost midnight and Yejin is still not home yet. Where on earth is this kid? I tried calling her but I couldn't reach her, she turned off her phone. I felt bad actually about the incident just now. I died a little when I saw the look on her face. Did I hurt her with my words? Well she's not the only one hurting....

I let out a heavy sigh. And looked at the clock. 11.33. Did she run away? Nahh, well maybe she's spending the night at Myungsoo's? After all, he's her boyfriend.

I decided not to care anymore, and tried to get some sleep. She's big enough to take care of herself... I tried to sleep, but I can't. What if something bad happened? What if she was kidnapped? At the thought of that, I quickly got up and grab my jacket. I put on my shoes and went outside. The cool air made me shivered. "It's so cold outside, I wonder if she's okay?"

Then I felt my phone vibrated. It's a message from an unknown number. Who could it be? I opened the text message,

'Mr. Lee, this is Minyoung. I bet you're looking for Yejin. Don't worry, she's with me right now and she's fine so you don't have to come and get her. Well, I'm not sure if you really care or not, but I'm telling you just in case. And please, stop hurting my bestfriend.'

I read the text once again. What? I'm hurting her? Really? She's the one who is hurting everyone around her. Why is she playing my heart. She acts like she loves me, but she kissed Myungsoo. And now, why is she getting upset with me? Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh. But why would she care about it? She has Myungsoo.

Seriously Park Yejin, I can't understand you.

-------

Another short update, since I have school tomorrow. I'll update more tomorrow. Don't worry the drama will end soon... I think so? And I know this chapter is crappy and confusing. I'll sort things out in the next chapter. Sorry :/