28

You Are My Teacher !

"Yejin ah, wake up~"

"My sweetheart, open your eyes!"

I groaned as I heard the soft whispering, asking me to wake up. I ignored it and buried my head deeper in my pillows. I knew it was Hoya and he definitely is pouting right now, but I could care less. I guess he gave up since I can no longer hear his whispers.

But I was wrong.

I felt my body being lifted up by a pair of strong arms. I opened my eyes and whined childishly. "Opppaaaa ~ I want to sleep some more. Put me dowwwnnn ~" I said while hitting his chest lightly. He chuckled at me. "Yah, are you denying your hot oppa right now? Wake up you sleepyhead!" He said and kissed my forehead.

He carried me to the bathroom and placed me on the counter. He took my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste onto it. "So princess, let's brush your teeth first. Then we could have breakfast together, okay?" He said, giving me my toothbrush. Is this a dream? If it's not, then I must be in heaven right now.

I chuckled and started brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth when I'm done and took the cleansing foam out. I squeezed some onto my palm but and suddenly I got an idea. I looked at him and flashed my evil grin. I squeezed some more foam and rub it on his face. He looked at me, surprised with my action. "Yah Park Yejin, you.. you!" I laughed and splashed some water at his face.

Soon we started splashing water to each other and played with the bubbles from my cleansing foam. We were busy fighting, when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer, I can feel his hot breath on my right cheek. He placed a light kiss on my nose. "I love you." He whispered and placed his lips on mine. It was just a simple morning kiss. No one fighting for dominance, just a sweet one.

We cleaned ourselves and went to the dining room. I saw a a heart-shapped pancake on the table. He made this for me? I felt so touched that I started to tear up. He chuckled at my reaction. "Silly, why are you crying? I did this to show you my skills in cooking, duuuhhh."

I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the chair as he did the same too. "Yejin ah, let's go on a date today !" He said cheerfully. I looked at him , confused. "What about school?" I asked.

"We can go after school okay. Why? Are you that eager to go on a date with me?" The annoying Howon is back again... forever full of himself.

"Nahh, I don't think so Oppa. I have to study for the upcoming test. You hate people who failed in exam, especially your subject. Remember?" He pouted.

"Well just skip school today. And I'll teach you chemistry later." He said casually, while munching his pancake. I raised an eyebrow at him, "You're the best teacher ever, Hoya!" I said. We laughed and eat our breakfast happily.

 

-------

I looked at the guy beside me, who was happily watching tv leaving me all alone trying to figure out the answer for these bunch of hard questions. And I thought he said he was going to help me. The date just now was fun, we went to watch a movie, we bought couple rings, and took a walk at the park while enjoying our ice-creams.

"OPPAAAAA! Help me with this question please." I said and pouted a bit. He looked at me and chuckled. He looked at the question and laughed. "Yah, this is so easy and you can't even answer it. What is in your brain, Yejin ah ?" I pouted even more ans tarted hitting his arms. Then I turned my back, not wanting to look at his face. Yes, I was sulking. "Yah, this is how to answer the question." He said, ignoring the fact that I'm upset. "Pabo, how are you going to see if you're facing your back at me." This guy.... I had no choice but to turn around.

Suddenly I felt a peck on my lips, as soon as I turned around. My cheeky teacher... I rolled my eyes at him. "Yah, can you please stop my lips? I know my lips are like sugar~" I said playfully.

He leaned closer and my heart started to beat crazily. "Yes, your lips are like sugar. And I wish I could taste them all day long." He whispered seductively in my ear, sending shiver down my spine.

"ert!" I said and pushed him away. I got up and quickly ran to my room, my face blushing like mad. I laid down on my bed, smiling to myself. I must be the happiest girl on earth right now...

I'm so lucky to have you. I love you, Lee Howon.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Both Yejin and Hoya didn't come to school today. What a coincidence? Wait, I think it was planned. Did those two made up? No way! That can't be.... I cannot let that to happen.

I need to come up with a plan, I can never let them be together. Wait..... Hoya has a girlfriend. Should I ask Soyeon Noona for a help then? I'll do whatever it takes, to make Yejin mine, and mine alone.

I, Kim Myungsoo, will never lose to anyone, especially Lee Howon. I don't care if he's going to expel me from school, I could care less.

"Just wait and see. I'll prepare a wonderful surprise for the both of you" I said as I smirked to myself.

-------

 

 

So yeahh.. is this fluffy enough ? I don't want to be mean to you guys , so I'm giving you this chapter so you could enjoy the happy moments with Hoya and Yejin ~ but remember something big is about to happen. okay i kinda ruined it with the last part :p

AND OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE GAME TIME IN SECOND INVASION ? MYUNGYEOL WORE COUPLE SHIRTS! and omg YeolJong's Troublemaker . Sungyeol is like, even ier than Hyuna, he is DANGEROUSLY y ! I was literally rolling on floor laughing when he ripped his 'dress'. I was like WTF WAS THAT ? And Myungsoo and Sungyeol took selcas with Inspirit's phone ;A: I WISH I WAS THERE . lol okay sorry for this irrelevant ranting.