16

You Are My Teacher !

"Dates"

I gasped and looked at him. "D-dates? You're kidding, right?" He shook his head and smirked. "Wae? Afraid that your Mr. Teacher get jealous? Well okay then, I can tell everyone about you liking him."

Now what? Did he turn into a devil, is he threatening me right now? I have no choice but to agree with him. I just nodded my head at him. "And I really thought we were friends...." He laughed and patted my head softly.

"Of course we are, Jin ah. Oh and it's only a date if I said it is. So yeah, the time we spend at library , break time , doesn't count as dates. Arasseo."

I rolled my eyes at him. Well, I don't really mind. He's one of the hottest guy in our school, I wouldn't mind to date him. I giggled at the thought of all the girls being jealous at me.

"Why are you giggling? Are you that happy to go out on dates with me?" He asked and smirked. I shook my head and denied it. We laughed together loudly after that.

"Woah woah, look at these two lovebirds. Myungsoo ssii, are you well aware that you're stealing my best friend away from me?" Minyoung asked, jokingly. Myungsoo gasped dramatically. "Oh really, Minyoung ssii? Sorry, I didn't know that. But you seemed a bit busy with Mr. Kim."

Minyoung hit his arm lightly and Myungsoo acted like he was in a great pain. "Yah, I didn't hit you that hard!" Minyoung pouted.

"People might think that you two are dating." I blurted out. They looked at me and laughed. "Babe, are you jealous?" Myungsoo asked.

I rolled my eyes at him again. "Why would I be? I was just saying okay." Minyoung patted my back and said, "It's okay. I have my own Kim, but it's Kim Sunggyu not Kim Myungsoo." Then the three of us laughed together and joked around.

-------

HOYA'S POV

Is that really her...  Soyeon? What is she doing here? Is she going to teach here? No waayy... All of place, why here?

"Howon ah, here your coffee." Sunggyu patted my back and handed my coffee. I smiled and muttered a thanks.

"So, Howon. How's things going for you and Yejin? Heard that she's your neighbour." I almost choked on my coffee and I started coughing. Luckily he doesn't know that she is currently living with me. Sorry Sunggyu hyung, it's not the time for me to let you know yet.

He handed me a piece of tissue which I gladly took and patted my back softly. "Why are you so shock? I just said that she's your neighbour. It's not like I said you guys did something together... Omo... Did you guys...?" He gasped and his tiny eyes went wide, well not that wide actually, just bigger than usual. I shook my head furiously and looked at him in disbelief.

"HYUNGGGG!" I yelled. "I won't do that kind of things to my own student okay?!"

He just shrugged. "Well who knows what love could do to you." I glared at him and he grinned like an idiot. "I was just joking."

"Oh do you know about the new teacher? She's so pretty... and she's cute too!" He said, voice full of excitement. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What ever happened to Minyoung, Hyung?"

"Obviously, I love Minyoung more. It's just that she's adorable. Her name is So... So hee? So..Soju? So...ya? AAAHH! Soyeon! Yeah Soyeon... Park Soyeon!" I looked at him, shocked. What did he just say? Soyeon is teaching, here?!

"What, hyung? Soyeon is teaching here? Really?!" He nodded his head, looking confused a bit. "Why? Do you know her?"

I just shook my head. Is she really Soyeon... my ex girlfriend?

"Ah that's her!" Sunggu exclaimed while pointing to a fine looking lady. I take a real good look at her. My coffee almost drop from my hand. It is really her...

Why is she back again? Why here? Why now? WHY WHY WHYYYY?! No Howon, everything was over between you two. She left you... Just act like nothing happened. Just act like she's your old friend. Yeah, just get over it already.

She noticed me and waved at me. I was surprised and don't know what to do so I just smiled at her. She then approached me and Sunggyu Hyung. We both got up and bowed at her. "HOYA AH! It's great to see you here! I miss you so much!" She said and pulled me into a tight hug. Sunggyu looked at us, confused.

"U-uh Soyeon ah, I-I'm too... young... to...d-diee" She then released me and chuckled.

"So you two know each other?" Sunggyu asked, looking at us back and forth.

"We used to be a .."

"-best friend!" I quickly cut her off. "I mean, friends. We went to the same high school."

She looked at me and smiled bitterly. "Yeah...."

"Oh, great then!" Sunggyu exclaimed happily. Then the two of them started talking. Soyeon took a few glances at me but I just ignored it.

Why is she here? What happened to her boyfriend, Donghee or Donghae something. Did they break up? Why would I care anyway?

 

-------

ANOTHER CHARACTER IS HERE ! hehe the reason why I chosed Soyeon is because I kinda ship her with Hoya. They kinda looked cute together. Don't you guys think so? And nope, I'm not going to make her a bad person here. She's too cute for that, keke. Hope this update is okay, leave a comment yeah? ;D xx

OH ! AND YEAAAYYY ! I'VE REACHED MY 100th SUBSCRIBERS ! weeeeeee ~ lol so excited since it's my first chaptered fic :D /throwsconfetti/

some Nam Aegyo for you awesome people ! xx