21

You Are My Teacher !

I made breakfast for today, I still can't get my mind of the thing she said last night. Did she say she likes me? I should ask her later. I called her out to have breakfast.

We sat at the table and started eating. Again, it was too quiet and really awkward to be honest. I decided to ask her about last night. "Yejin ah, about last night--"

"Forget it." She cut me off. I looked at her, my heart breaks a little.

"W-what?" I asked, stammering.

"Just forget about it. Just act like I didn't say anything. Please." She said, without looking at my face.

"O-oh okay, if that's what you want..." I said, trying to hold back my tears. Seriously, I don't understand this girl. She got up and left to her room.

I spent the whole day alone, not doing anything. I don't even know Yejin is doing right now. How could things have gone this way? How can I fix this? Everything is messed up, literally.

While I was watching tv, she came out from her room with books in her hand. "Oppa, I'm going to Myungsoo's. We are going to study together. I'll be back before dinner." She said. I just nodded and let her go. I let out a heavy sight when I heard the front door slammed close.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "How can everything turned this way?! What should I do?!" I shouted. I got up from the couch and went to my room. I threw myself on my bed and sighed. I took my phone out from my pocket and dialed a number.

"Sunggyu Hyung, can we meet?"

 

-------

"What's wrong? Did something happen, Howon ah?" He looked at me concernly. I gave a small smile at him. Sunggyu Hyung is a really nice person.

"What is it Howon ah, you don't look okay. Just tell me, okay?" He said again. I then told him everything that happened. He looked at me and knocked my head.

"PABO! Why did you say that Soyeon is you girlfriend? Why are you dragging the poor girl into this?" He glared at me.

"What? I have no choice okay? She and that Myungsoo kid are annoying." I whined. He just rolled his eyes at me. I sighed. "Hyung, what should I do now? I don't understand her, really."

"Aish, I don't know too. I really want to help but I'm not sure either. Maybe you should give her some time to clear her mind? But I'm sure, she actually loves you. And you should really stop saying and doing stupid things. I really mean this. " Sunggyu warned.

"Really? Do you think so?" I asked him. He nodded his head at me. "Yes, so now let's not worry about it.. yet... okay?" He said and patted my back. I laughed and said okay to him. We spent the rest of our time talking about work and a lot more.

Little did I know, something big is going to happen soon....

 

-------

Just a short update :D To make it triple update lols.

OH YEAAAHHH TEEN TOP WON ON MUSIC BANK JUST NOW ! /throwsconfetti

Any of you here is an Angel? I'm so happy that they won, they beat MBLAQ which is quite surprsing. I'm proud of them :') lol okay I'm going to sleep now. Annyeong xx