Chapter 9 ( our home ❤)

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the time run by , it's already 6.00 in the afternoon , daehyun couldn't stand up well without someone's help , as the pain of giving birth still effect on him even after he took nap from 3.00 till 6.00 , right now the ship had stopped reaching to the small village that had their home , a beautiful green world they're  seeing at the moment and daehyun felt tears streaming down as he saw his own village that he belong too .

Since when he had came here ?

Flash of good memories crossed his mind while he's holding his baby boy , yongguk crossed the small wooden threshold with their stuff and waited for his angel to do the same , bit because everyone know that this poor beauty give birth just a hours ago , two men decided to help him , one picked up the baby and went down while the other held daehyun gently and carried him before coming down .

Placing him down , daehyun flushed cutely and bowed to the two .

" T-thank you so much ." the two smiled to him and yongguk .

" You're always welcome ." seeing the other who carried daehyun rubbing the back of his neck and flushing along . yongguk glared at him knowing that he must be in crush with his wife .

Daehyun waved to the both of them . his beautiful eyes melting them .

Yongguk suddenly clutched his wife's smaller hand and daehyun looked at him  in confuse .

" G-Gukkie ?". Yongguk looked away with cold expression .

Daehyun pouted as he pushed his sleeping son on the small cute red trolley the owner of the ship give them as a present .

Having to see the people being so Kind and warm like that . daehyun known they're from his village too .

They walked and walked , between them a beautiful natural of Green land . many normal looking houses obviously seen but a little bit far from each other .

" Gukkie ..you have choose this place to build our house and company because it's my home village?".

Daehyun asked , happiness and tears fell down when he saw his man nodding and smile to him brightly .

" And because it's too warm being in here ." he can view the house now as he was saying that . their baby boy clutched his so small hands into his blanket and opened his light blue eyes specific with deep blue color . 

A spring air blow suddenly hard and daehyun's shed of tears flew along as they stopped in front of the normal looking house , that had this beautiful garden , all surrounded with roses and an old lady is there welcoming them by their door with sweet smile as she saw the new couple .

" You finally came here with your family ."

She said out softly to yongguk who rubbed that back off his head and flushed .

" I have took care of your garden while you were gone , aigoo is that your child ?". She walked almost jogged , bending over and looking at the baby that's looking directly to her and soon he smiled and the old lady squealed .

" Awww ..we're gonna be great neighbors , I Also have grandson one years old  , make sure to make good friends nah?".

The baby boy blinked .

Daehyun looking with sweet smile . his back hurting him so badly but he's handling all the birth effect still but it seems like he couldn't help the sudden dizziness when he felt the world spinning around .

He felt himself falling but he never touched the ground .

" Aigoo ! , w-what happened ?". The old woman kneeled down with yongguk and looked at the unconscious wife .

Yongguk wasn't surprised at all , he was too careless about his angel's health . daehyun pushed all of his strength to walk from the ship to here , and in this village cars wasn't seen anywhere but so rare .

The company were in between two mountain , and beautiful waterfalls in front of it , facing the lake .

and this village were known as a good tourism , so yongguk know that many people will get here by the summer vacation .

he's hopping to earn more money so that he can be prepared for unbecoming things for his family .

 

....

daehyun opened his light blue eyes to find himself in a king sized bed , a beautiful red colored ceiling above and when he turned his sight around the room daehyun bite his lips and cutely placed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter