chapter 6 (100 .000 won saved by yongguk .)

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" There's one month left till things is settled ."

Yongguk mattered to himself , eyes scanning the number on the screen in front of him before smile softly .

" You deserve all the happiness baby ." he spook out his emotional , eyes softening when he imagined how his Sunshine's face will be like when he see their own house complete and ready for them to live in just multiples weeks .

Yongguk let out a breath and the cold steam came out .

He walked back to their hiding place and decided to sleep while embracing his beautiful wife .

 

 

 

~~~Next morning ~~~

 

Yongguk were still sleeping soundly , daehyun sitting there , rubbing his tummy gently with an old olive oil , his blue eyes teary , too happy about the fact that he's pregnant and still can't believe that he will be having a child in his hands after several months .

" B-baby .." Yongguk murmured as he opened his eyes and yawned , daehyun eventually pecked his forehead and smiled brightly .

" Good morning Gukkie . I did a new beanie for you ." other from the sliver one he made the other week , daehyun made a grey one and placed it on his husband's head , warming his cold ear and the man embraced him . his tummy brushing against the man's clothed one and yongguk's feeling the bluge before he smile slightly .

He pulled back and pecked both hands . before he look at the flushing beauty .

" You said that you might be two months in your pregnancy , is that right baby ?". Yongguk asked , from what he sees , it really doesn't look like just tow months .

The bluge is a little big to be two months.

" I don't know Gukkie , if I can go to the hospital and have check up to know --." Daehyun shut his mouth eventually when realized what he's about to say .

" We'll go baby ..don't worry I have enough money for a check up , and in our way back home we go to the sauna and later on we buy dinner nah ?". He brushed that soft brown hair to the back of daehyun's right ear .

Daehyun looked at him before biting his lips .

" I-is it really okay ?". Daehyun asked once again . hesitate whenever he think that he will be burden to his husband .

" Even If you didn't say it, I had planned to have a check up on you baby ...I had saved th money for that and today is the right day to do that ."

Daehyun smiled brightly before jumping to hug his man .

Yongguk chuckled at that .

 " You know baby .., if someone see you he wouldn't think that you're carrying a child inside you , because no one jump like that while being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter