chapter 4 ( The truth ❤ )

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up from his unconscious state to find himself in a wide office room , the slim figure's eyes widened as he noticed that he's being tied against a wooden chair .

" You woke ?". A fine bald muscle bad looking man kneeled down in front of him and looked at him with concern . 

" W-who are you ?". Daehyun asked , eyes slowly tearing , but the man eventually spook .

" Don't worry beauty , my boss won't hurt you  , he's just playing a game with your beloved someone ."

Whispering that all gently made daehyun rest a bit , thought he doesn't trust this man but his pure heart is trying to believe that he won't do anything , thought all of his worries were not to himself but his unborn child .

 " Jack , go out and wait there ." a sudden deep scary voice spook , daehyun hesitantly looked while cold sweet dripping off his forehead .

A tall black haired man stood , around his man's age , having scars under his right eyes and his facial expressions were too Sharpe .

" Okay sir .." Walking out after glancing one last time at the smaller slim figure , jack walked out and closed the door after him.

Daehyun looked up at the tall man , eyes teary and body trembling a bit .

" Hey cutie , don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you ..just thinking a host so that your man come here ...because if I told him he won't come ..so I had to force him .."

He held the younger's chin and looked at the blue beautiful eyes .

" Do you know that yongguk's project was successful ? But he said that if he wasn't the owner of the company he would leave ..because no one believed that he was the one who come up with this great idea ..."

Daehyun listened carefully ..

" I was just the right hand to him .."

" I-i don't understand .Gukkie won't leave the company for a reason like that ."

The man before him chuckled .

" You're right , he's the kind of man that doesn't keep quiet till he get the thing he wanted . but I had to take everything from him . so I become The boss and he said his goodbye ."

Daehyun bite his teeth angrily ..tears slipped down from his eyes .

" Y-you betrayed him ! , you took all of his hard work ..." Daehyun struggled . kicking but the man gripped his leg and squeezed hard .

Daehyun winced .

" W-why did you do that ? We were kicked out of our home , had to stay in corner for so long .." Daehyun cried  .

" Gukkie doesn't smile to me like he always had ..he doesn't eat well ..more then that , he's trying his best to make me happy ..but i already said to him that I could never be sad when he's around me .." 

Changwook , the boss of this company lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter