Chapter 13 ( Come home )

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk were wearing his work suit , fixing his hair back and looked at himself in the reflect of the mirror . 

Other tiring day will start and there he's getting ready , his neck tie thought were not good as his angel always do that for him but right now daehyun were busy changing for his baby boy after bathing him .

" G-Gukkie , did you see junhong's pacifier?". Cause the chubby boy's refusing to stop crying because he still want to play inside the bathtub with his toys .

Yongguk run outside the bedroom after he gripped from the bed since their baby boy slept today with them .

" Aigoo junhong-ah ~~." Yongguk rubbed that small nose and leaned to peck it slightly before giving the baby boy his pacifier and junhong eventually stopped crying . , he wiped those precious tears by his thumb and sit a little , watching his wife shoving the last clothing which were the adorable short pants  .

To wear such a spring clothes were too cute and yongguk kissed his boy for the last time on his forehead as daehyun made him stand up and the boy giggled cutely .

" G-Gukkie you'll be late for work .." Daehyun reminded , thought he gets attacked by his husband's hug and he screamed cutely trying to struggle from his arm .

" No one can say anything if I'm late since I'm the boss so let me stay more with my precious family ." 

Daehyun flushed cutely , saw the man taking his smaller hand before he kiss them and smile brightly to him ..

Thought he couldn't help tearing up feeling so Happy and touched. 

Junhong gripped his tiger plush and walked slowly and carefully , still afraid if his little foot may give up on caring him ..

But his mommy and daddy are always here to save him and help him stand up .

"P-poo,poo.." He's talking with his baby language and muffled a little since the pacifier in his mouth , yongguk and daehyun smiling warmly there , unable to stop squealing at their little angel as yongguk took him in his arm and embraced him while daehyun start tickling him and the baby screaming while laughing cutely .

 

 

 ....

Daehyun looked aside with pink tainted cheek as yongguk stood in front of him near the door ready to go out but he need his morning kiss first. 

so he cupped that cheek and met with ocean colored eyes . leaned forward and smashed his lips against that beautiful pink plumb one . 

Junhong taking his small nap on the couch .

The man opened his mouth and deepens the kisses . hands holding under daehyun's chin on both side and the younger melting there .

" G-Gukkie ~~." He tried reminding the man cause it's already 10.30 and he doesn't want yongguk's troubled in the company with lots of papers and tiring schedule .

Yongguk pulled back of the kisses and both panted a little while their forehead pressed against each other .

" I'll be going baby , take care ." Before he could step out daehyun noticed how the many's suit tie were and pouted .

" Yah! You can't do it like that .." He gripped the man's tie , done it for him like everyday and there yongguk flushing as he's close to that face again cause he's bending a little so daehyun won't have to top toe .

 " There you go .." The younger patted his chest cutely and yongguk stole peck to his cheek before he run out while daehyun flushing there .

" S-stupid husband ." 

 

 

.....

Yongguk walked inside the company and youngjae run up to him happily .

"Hyung where's daehyun ?". The young chubby boy asked cheerfully looking around thinking that daehyun where going to be there like everyday but unfortunately from the boss's expression the younger's face fell .

" He didn't come ?". 

Yongguk patted the younger's hair .

" He had fever last night , so today he won't practice with you  .." 

youngjae pouted .

and he was so excited . but turning back to think about it the 22 years old young man frowned .

" H-how is he now ?". yongguk rubbed the back off his neck .

" He said he's fine but I'm still worried seriously .." Speaking out honestly as he remembered when daehyun get dizzy after he get off the bed and he was there to hold him , but the younger eventually pushed him gently saying he's fine .

" Anyway , I shall go home early ." yongguk climbed upstairs with youngjae.

" Yes hyung .." 

 

...

(In the practice room )

 

Junhong and jongup were still dancing even after dancing to their first album , happily challenging among each other and himchan lying there and tapping on his phone. Youngjae pouting there missing daehyun .

 but suddenly he come up with an idea that made everyone frown and some smile brightly .

"  Guys , what about we go with Gukkie hyung to visit daehyunie since he's sick ?."

They blinked after that .

 

 

......

Daehyun took warm bath , taking chance when his baby boy's sleeping . relaxing there while sitting down inside the water and pulling knee to his chest .

Cheek tainted pink and he ruffled his wet hair with blank eyes .

Why the world's spinning ? 

He leaned too much on the wall .

He doesn't feel good .

*cough*cough*

* Baby sobbing *

Daehyun flinched .

" Junhong-ah ~~." He need to get up and see his son . the sick angel gets up , stumbled and feel on his knee . but forced himself to stand up while panting . his head aching him so badly .

he managed to wrap the towel around his wet body and walked out towards his son where he found him sobbing on the couch .

The umma kneeled down and took his sunshine in his embrace , giving him the pacifier and rocking him gently to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter