Chapter 3 (the beautiful voice ❤)

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to that beautiful angle like voice , yongguk smiled , feeling his heart melting .

Daehyun were knitting a red wool as a scarf for his lover , what he thanked god for is that he's talented in making clothes of wool . and to yongguk he's so damn talented in singing . his voice brought happiness to yongguk's heart whenever he hear his baby singing , like the world is faithful place .

Placing back the tools of knitting , daehyun looked at the scarf and smiled happily .

" I finished it finally .." He turned to wake his man but flinched when he realized yongguk's fully awake , sitting up and smiling to him lovingly  .

" G-Gukkie good morning ..here try this on ." daehyun creeper to him and wrapped it around his neck .

" Good morning to you too baby ...I see you woke early ?!."

" Yeah since I slept early yesterday .." Daehyun mattered cutely , sitting on that strong but slim lap of his man and giggling happily as he saw the scarf completely long and suitable when his man's wearing it .

It look so beautiful on him .

Yongguk took his smaller hands and pecked both of them .

" Thank you baby , it's really warm ." they shared a peck and daehyun leaned to the quiet man's chest , feeling his heart beat is enough to bring amount of happiness to his pure sweet heart . 

He's happy yes . ignoring the station and how poor they're ..daehyun can't explain how damn happy he's .

To be just this close to his man .

"B-Baby ..." His sudden call for the younger made daehyun open his light blue eyes . that seems to get brighter everyday .Then he looked up at serious looking man .

" What's wrong Gukkie ?".

Yongguk held his right cheek and it . daehyun still looking cutely to him .

" You once said that you wanted to be a singer ."

The younger's eyes shinned ..

" I-I did , it was my dream ..." Yongguk smiled , before he peck that cute pink nose .

" And it still your dream right ?". Daehyun smiled brightly .

" But I don't want to be singer alone , you get be with me ." daehyun pouted as he wanted that to be true ..just imagining it make him jump of happiness . yongguk chuckled , brushing that soft brown hair at the side of daehyun's ear .

" Can you do me a favor today baby , so that we both buy a delicious food ."

Daehyun looked at his lover with puppy curious eyes .

 

 

 

 

" You mean bang yongguk ?". A bald muscle huge man asked in front of his boss as he heard the fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter