Chapter 11 (❤ New friends ❤)

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brining their baby boy's bag of clothes and diapers , milk and pacifier and wet napkin , daehyun were carrying it and brushing his hair at the back of his ear with flush seeing some people's attention turned to them when they went inside his husband's company as the worker bowed to their boss and yongguk there waving to them with smile while his other hand having his fully awake baby boy that made the woman squeal and whispers to eah other . as he kept giggling when his father pinch his small nose and kept playing with him ..

" That's boss's son ..awww he's so cute , h-his wife is too beautiful ." a woman mattered to her friend , they scanned the beautiful family while the younger wife felt nervous under those stars .

Suddenly that bigger hand made contact with his free smaller one .

Daehyun looked at his husband and flushed innocently .

" Are you nervous baby ?".

" just a little  , but I'm more happy then being nervous ." that sweet smile , that beautiful expression . yongguk's heart flutters to see his wife's happy like this ..

If he could he won't replace this smile with Sad one..he won't ever do it again .

From now on ..it's big change  in both of their lives .

they kept walking towards yongguk's office , meeting many people on the way ..and one of them stopped on front of them and squealed cheerfully . he had a blond curly hair as he was so tall to be a teenager .

Yongguk smiled softly .

" Good morning junhong-ah ." the teen flushed cutely and bowed respected to the two of them making daehyun smile warmly knowing this teen had his son's name and he's incredibly so white and had a baby face .

He just look so adorable .

" Good morning h-hyung ..and .." The teen didn't know what he should call the boss's wife as he flushed while making eye contact with the wife's light blue one . gulping the lamp in his throat as he saw how damn beautiful they were .

" My name's daehyun , you can call me hyung too ..."

" Then good morning daehyunie hyung ." the younger giggled . and nod as the teen flushed again and drift his gaze to the chubby boy .

" H-hyung can i carry him ?".

Yongguk looked at the teen .

" Here , take him to my office and wait there with the others , I'll be up in few minutes okay ."

Junhong nodded happily and run with the small boy waving to his daddy cutely while on his pacifier .

Daehyun looked at his husband .

" Where are we going now ?".

Yongguk smiled.

" I have to make you say hi to someone ." daehyun blinked .

 

 

❤❤~~~~❤❤

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

 

 

" There you're , I really couldn't wait when you told me that your wife's gonna attend on our company .." 

Daehyun looked at the bald normal looking man around his 40 years old .  his sight drifit inside the recording room , musical tools and many stuff that made so excited.

yongguk shake his hands with the man and smiled softly .

" And I brought him as I promised you ."

Daehyun looked at his husband ..obviously too nervous as the man looked at him and flushed at the breath taking beauty .

" Yongguk have told me so much about you , and I really can't wait to hear your voice , do you want to start now ?". Daehyun played with his hands nervously and glanced to his man ..who nodded with bright smile to him.

" Go baby ..it's okay , you'll do good ."

the man clicked the door open and daehyun flushed cutely as his husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter