Chapter 8 ( 15 October ❤ )

Youth Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months later ~~

 

Getting everything of their stuff here in the hideouts , shoving it in yongguk's backpack and other one for his angel . in order to move forward and finally live in a home where they belong like any human being .

Spring air blowing slightly and the straw hat the slim beauty wearing almost flew off his head but his man was fast to place his bigger hand in the top of the hat with smile . daehyun flushed cutely and gripped tightly his bag into his chest . his tummy now big that everyone can tell that's the final months of pregnancy .

" Come on everyone climb in the ship , it will move in ten minutes ." a guy called out loudly for everyone here to hear , daehyun looked at the beautiful sea , doves and birds flying around , their signing brought happiness to the pure pregnant wife's heart .yongguk climbed on the wooden ladder , helping his poor wife that seems to be heavy in his movement because of their little unborn child .

The moment they climbed in the ship , yongguk eventually found a seat for his wife and daehyun rested while panting and holding his tummy , yongguk's heart breaking to see his wife suffering like that .

He kneeled down and took that smaller hands in his bigger one .

" I'm sorry baby that I  had choose  far location to build a house ..I'm sorry that you had to drag along in here .." Yongguk apologized . head hung low as he heard the panting beauty .

" Gukkie ..Don't apologize or I will kick your ball." Daehyun pouted , if he could he would like to punch his man like movies because he kept apologizing every now and then .

Yongguk sat finally beside his wife , embracing him for a while and some people smiled at the couple .

The ship start moving soon , the sail tangling around with the air . yongguk standing by the edge , eyes fixed on the beautiful sea . daehyun resting on a set up chair , falling asleep soon , the ship servants women told yongguk that he can take a room down because they will reach in the evening .

seeing this pregnant figure looking all exhausted like that

 He look so poor .

Yongguk bend down and woke his wife so gently , daehyun opened his blue eyes making the women stare at the breath taking beauty in shock .

because it's kinda rare to see such a beautiful blue color of that kind in their country .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter