Chapter 6: Goodbye my oppas

Am I Falling In Love?

NOONES POV (2nd POV): You talked and talked with shinee. You soon got to know them better, except for taemin. He just stared at you. 'Why doesnt that boy talk to me, he just stares...' you thought."OMO! i have to go,my friend might be worried." you said. "oh alright, Taeminnie will take you" Minho said "what? oh ok..."he said and he went to get the keys. "Mianhae ___, Taemin doesnt do well with strangers. BUT you arent a stranger to the rest of us" key said as he put his han on your shoulder. "____ -ah! I dont want you to go~ you can stay in my room with me~" Jonghyung said with a huge erted smile on his face. "YA! hyung!!!" Taemin yelled at him as he came back with the keys. "Now, remember to put the cream on your cuts every morning. be careful out there" Minho said and gave yo a goodbye hug. "ok oppa~ gomawo~!" you said. Suddenly Onew hugged you REALLY tightly "Ill miss you!!" he yelled and let go of you." I will miss you too oppa~"you said cutely and he pinched your cheeks. Jonghyung went up to you and whispered "Remember you can stay with me in my room" he said seductively. "no, sorry, i will miss you erted oppa!" you said and everyone laughed except for jonghyung. "Hyung cant whisper well" minho said and laughed. "i wasnt serious guys, anyway, ill miss you" jonghyung said and winked. "ill miss you too erted oppa~" you said again. "Thats my girl!" key said. and they laughed again. "ya~" jonghyung said. "Ill miss you ___ make sure to come by anytime!!!" Key said and hugged you. "ok, lets go" taemin said and dragged you out to the car. "Bye~" the all said and you waved goodbye.