Chapter 5: I am saved

Am I Falling In Love?

Your POV: where am i... you thought. You saw you had bandages on yourself. 

Suddenly you saw a boy enter the room. “Hello!” He saiad happily. “Who are you? What am i doing here?” You asked. “Oh! Dont you remember last night? You couldve died!!! Its a good thing Jonhyun hyung and Taeminnie saved you!” The boy said “What? I dont think i remember what happened last night...” You asked very confused. 

“Oh. Well where are my manners? I am Kibum! you may call me Key!” Key said excited. “Ah, ok, my name is ___. I am wondering what happened last night, i am very confused” You said. “Erm, well you were being kidnapped and being cut with a knife, Jonghyung and Taeminnie went to go rescue you, but the man got away with your bag, but thankfully you are safe because Minho healed you well!!” Key said. “thank you for saving me” You said. Suddenly another boy that looked rather tall with wavy hair came inside with lots of food. “Oh shes awake!!!!!!! Are you feeeling better?” he asked. “Minho!Dont yell!” Key said. “Oh! you are Minho? Thanks for healing me.” You said thankfully.

More boys came in “She’s awake?!” A short guy said. “Are you feeling better?” Another asked. “I hope you dont mind the food. Minho and i made it, Key umma was too busy with the laundry.” A cute one asked. “ Im alright, thank you, I dont mind at all.” you said. “How old are you?” the short one asked. “um, 18” you said nervously. “You are the same as Taeminnie!! You may call me oppa Jonhyung” Jonghyung said. “Whats your birthday month?” Taemin asked. “August”  “I am your oppa too!” He said excited. You saw something about Taemin that looked very familiar to you.