Alive, But I Miss You...

Am I Falling In Love?
Narrators POV: You got into the surgery room and the doctor closed the doors. [Back With The Rest] "She's going to be saved!" Sulli squealed. "Finally, thank you god." Krystal said as she put both of her hands together. "I need to call Taemin!" Onew called. He put down Taemins number and called. Suddenly someone answered "Taemin!!! she's saved--" "Sorry, this number is no longer available." The operator answered. "What? Not available?" Onew hung up. "Guys, Taemin's number isn't available." "Maybe he got a new phone.". Key said as he and the girls were jumping with joy. ~~~4 hours later~~~ The doctor came out. "Did the surgery turn out good?" Kikwang said. "Yes. She's alive. You may visit her now. But give this paper to her. Don't read it. Only she can." The doctor said as he left. He gave Minho a purple envolope. "___!" Krystal squealed. She opened the door and saw you awake. "Guys! I'm alive." You smiled. "We know. We're so grateful for this person." Onew said. "Who, who was this person. Can someone get me my doctor. Kikwang went to go get the doctor and came back. "Doctor. Who gave me my heart." "Read the letter." He said looking at Minho. "Oh yea the letter!" he got the letter out of the pocket and gave it to you. You opened it and read it . "___-ah. By the time you read this, you'll be alive and healthy. Guess who gave you this second chance to live? Yes, it's Lee Taemin. I did it because I love you. I want you to have a happy life... Now you'll have a part of me in you. We'll never be apart. But you'll be alive. Never forget me. Never forget the roses. I love you with all of my heart. Love, Lee Taemin." You started to sob a river. "Taemin oppa!!!" You screamed/sobbed. Everyone got the letter from you and read it. "Taemin...." SHINee said. Everyone started to cry. "Taemin!!! I don't want your heart!!! I want you to live happily!!!" You yelled. "Taemin oppa! I love you!!!! I don't want you to leave me!" Everyone tried to calm you down. "Dont touch me!" You yelled. Everyone looked surprised. "Op-p-a..." You fell asleep. ~~~Your dream~~~ A figure was walking towards you. "Taemin oppa!" You happily ran up to him and hugged him. "___-ah, I love you." He whispered in your ear. "Oppa, don't leave me." You said. "I won't I'm always with you. In you." He smiled at you. "Oppa it's not the same." "Please, be happy for me. Just for me." He said softly wipeing a tear off your cheek. He then kissed the top of your head and disappears.~End of Dream~ ~~~*~~~~ I was listening to depressing songs during this like Haru Haru-Bigbang & You and I -Park Bom & Hello- Huh Gak. :'( it made me sad.