Chapter 3: Awkward~

Am I Falling In Love?
NO ONES POV: ___ went to the bookstore to look around.Taemin went to the bookstore to buy a book for onew. You were texting and looking at your phone while Taemin was looking at a book. You were both walking towards eachother without realizing then suddenly 'BUMP!' You both ran into eachother. "OW! Watch where you are going!"Taemin said without looking at you. "OMO! i am so sorry!..wait..YA!!! you bumped into me first!"You said with much anger. You both looked at eachother and realized you were on top of him. Taemins eyes grew huge when he said you. He totally regreted yelling at you. A man suddenly helped you up (Minho). You got up quickly and ran out. "Wait!"Taemin yelled running after you. "I.Am.So.Confused..."Minho said awkwardly standing there.~YOUR POV: You ran into a store hoping the familiar boy didnt see you. You saw him stop in from of the store look around and leave."Pabo!Pabo!Pabo!"You told yourself hitting your forehead."Unnie?!What are you doing hiding behind clothes?"Krystal asked."um,i dropped a contact hehe. OH! found it!" you said with a very poor excuse. "ha.ha.ha.___get up from the ground and lets go home,then you can tell me"She said and you headed home. ~~*~~ Hehe this one was a BIT boring. BUT IVE GOT A VERY INTERESTING CAHPTER PLANNED :D YAY, i know,i know im bad at this since im a newbie and this :P ( from now on "~~*~~" that will mean chapter ended :) )