Together Again

Am I Falling In Love?
Narrators POV: *****50 YEARS LATER***** You went to go visit Taemins grave.

"Taemin. Long time no see huh?" There was a silence but you could only feel a breeze pass through you. "I've married Kikwang. But, to tell you the truth. I don't love him as much as you... I had a daughter, Min Hee. But she's all grown up now. I've missed you, a lot. I've never been so lonely in my life. I need you Taemin. remember the roses you gave me every day? And that bouquet? A rose hasn't died yet..." You chuckled all alone.

"SHINee and Krystal are doing okay. They've married people and had kids themselves. Sulli is doing a good job too. They've missed you a ton. But, it looks like im having the toughest time out of all of them." You got a box out that had all of your memories with him. "Remember that night when you confessed? Hah, I remember like if it was yesterday." You felt another cool breeze pass you. You walked to the lake by his grave. A figure popped out. "Taemin..." You smiled. You held his hand as you walked into the water, downing yourself. ~[Heaven]~ You were back to your 17 year old form with Taemin. Looking down at your funeral. "Oppa, is this how you saw me?" "Yea. ___, I didn't want you crying, but your with me now."Taemin smiled as he wrapped his arm around you. "Look! There's SHINee ! And Krystal! Look... Sulli and Kikwang..." Taemin said he looked at you. "__-ah, why did you leave them for me?" "Because I love you, I couldn't live any longer without you. But I get to watch over everyone up here." You smiled. He lightly kissed your lips. "Come on, let's go.." He said as you both walked away in the clouds holding hands. "Finally, together again." You said. END.

~~~~*~~~ I'm gonna make myself cry! I'm listening to too much depressing music... Well that was "Am I Falling In Love?" everyone. Hope you liked it!!! Well you lived a nice life with Taemin huh?? ;) ... I don't want to end this Fanfic!!! But I have to... Ok well hope you cheek out my new Fanfic based on a true story called " My Time With You" . I love you all!!! Bye~ :3