Questions & Answeres

Am I Falling In Love?
Taemin's POV: 'Oh My Gawd.. Did I just kiss her.... Awkward, I shouldn't have don't that.... Omo!!! She's blushing, Kyopta~!' He thought. ~~Narrators POV: "ummm, __ I---" Taemin was cutt off by SHINee rushing in to see you. "__-ah!!!! I-I th-th thought youw wa gon-n-n-a DWIE!!!!" Key Sobbed out. He went up to you and hugged you tightly. "Oppa! I'm alright~ no worries... What happened anyway?" You asked. "UmOkSoYouHaveAsthmaNowAndYouWereInAComaApperently..." Minho said really fast. "What??" You asked. "Ok!!! OkSoYou---" He was cut off by Krystal "Ugh, Minho oppa talks fast, anyway, you were in a coma and discovered you have asthma, but you are alright now." She said and hugged you tightly. ~~~1 Week Later~~~ You now were out of the hospital and home with SHINee. "__? May I ask you something." Onew asked. "Neh~" "Ok, Um, do you have any.. Um I don't know. Perents?" He asked about perents. You froze and actually thought about it. "Uh, oppa, to tell the truth, my perents left me... My aunt took me in with her when I was 8. I don't know why they left me though." You said. "Ah, ok." He sighed. "Wae oppa??" "Oh nothing really. The doctor just asked if he could talk to them, I looked on your phone and called your aunt. I told her everything." He said briefly. "Ah, wait you looked on my phone?!?" you yelled. "It wad important!! Jeez, anyway your aunt says she's in Australia, she also said to be careful." He said and ran off. "Aish, That Onew oppa~ Chincha, he's weird." you mumbled. ~1 hour later~ "um __-ah..." Taemin said as he entered your room. "yea?" "Umm about Sulli--" "It's ok, Taemim. I know shes your girlfriend, I was just a bit overwhelmed about her enterance." You said. "No, no,__ you got it all wrong--" He was cut off again by Key "Kids! Breakfast Is ready!" "Just meet me at the park by the house at 6pm, Neh?" he said and walked away. "Uh Neh~" you sang. "What was that all about? Strange kid" you said. ~~ soon it was 6pm~~ You got ready and put on your casual clothes. You went to the park and Taemin was there."__-ah. I need to explain." "ok." you agreed." You both sat on a bench. "Sulli isn't my girlfriend , she's my ex. I never loved anyone except SHINee of coarse, ever since she cheated on me and ruined everything." "And? What does this have to do with us?" you asked. Your heart was beating as if therewas no tomorrow. " I never loved, until someone came in my life.." "who?" "....You" ~~~ meanwhile~~~ SHINee was looking out the window of their house. "Omo!!! She looks pissed!! He must be talking about Sulli." Jonghyun said. "Omo!!!!!! She looks shocked!!!! I think he confessed!!!!!!!"Key yelled. "HE WHAT!?" they all yelled in unison. Suddenly Krystal came in the living room with a bag of chips. "What happened?!" She yelled with full. "Taemin confessed!" key yelled. They both started jumping and screaming like girls. "Taemin likes __?? I knew it!!!" Onew said. "Krystal-ah, can you stay away from our kitchen, you're wasting more food than us." Minho said and grabbed the chips from Krystal. "Ya!! Those are mine!" she yelled suddenly everyone started fighting over the chips. "Omo!!! Shut up everyone they are coming!!! Look natural." Krystal yelled. Everyone shot the most un-natural poses ever. ~~~~*~~~~ I'm working on my new Fanfic~! I will start it maybe soon ^_^ It will contain you and Tall/Handsome boygroup X-5!!!! :D And yes, it is a true story based on my life ^_^ I hope you read with when it comes out!!! Love you~~~ hehe bye~