Hospital (Part 2)

Am I Falling In Love?
Narrators POV: Everyone started to tear up as soon as they heard the news. "Let's go in." Jonghyun said as he sniffed and wiped off his tears."Taemin, dont go in, she won't want to see you."Krystal growled. He stayed behind. They all entered and saw you awake. "Hey guys."?You spoke weakly. You tried to sit up normally but a huge pain struck you. "No, __, don't do that. It'll hurt you." Key said soothingly. Krystal went to sit next to you and brushed her hand through your hair. "I love you guys. I wouldn't have had a reason to live if you guys weren't with me." "___-ah, dont say that. Your not going to leave us in 2 months. We are going to try to save you." Minho wiped off his tears. "I missed you guys." You started to sob. Everyone came up to you and had a group hug. Everyone tried not to cry in front of you since you were so weak. "Unnie. We are going to get you food so you can stay strong okay? We'll be back soon." Krystal smiled at you. "Neh." You smiled back. They all left and you saw someone come in. "___-ah?" You recognized the voice as Taemins. "Taemin, go away." You snarled. "Listen I need to explain to you.--" "I get it Taemin. You would rather be with Sulli!" "No it's not like that--" "Okay Taemin, I get it. There's no need to explain!" You growled as tears started to fall. He started to tear up ad well. "Taemin we're over." You growled. He felt a punch of pain hit him. "___-ah" "No, go away." He just stood there and looked at you. Until everyone came in. "Unnie we got---" Krystal looked happy until she saw Taemin. "I thought I told you to leave!" "Taemin, can we talk to you outside..." Onew said. The guys walked out of the room. "___ Unnie ! Are you okay? What did he do?!" Krystal worried. You started to sob uncontrollably. "I- I broke up with him." You sobbed. "It's okay unnie. He hurt you." Krystal comforted you. [Out of the room] "Taemin, I don't recommend you going in the room. You hurt her, so I don't think she wants to see you." Key said. "I didn't hurt her! Sulli did this! She planned it all!"Taemin yelled. "Taemin, we're still your friends. Just don't go near her." Jonghyun said. "You should try to get her back Taemin." Key slightly smiled as they all went inside. ~~~1 week later~~~ Taemin called you everyday but you never answered. SHINee and Krystal visited you everyday. But, today you were alone. "Ms. You have a visitor." The nurse knocked. You nodded and saw a boy with a pink rose and a Teddy bear for you. "Are you ___?" He asked. "Yes..Who are you?" "I'm Sulli's brother.Kikwang." "Sulli's brother? Oh! You're that guy who kissed me infront of my boy--- ex boyfriend!" You said. "I'm so sorry, Sulli made me. She threatened to hurt my own girlfriend if I didn't." You saw tearsin his eyes. "What-" "I'm sorry for hurting you, and I'm sorry for my evil sister." A tear fell down his cheek. "Kikwang, it's okay. I'm done with Taemin." You slightly smiled. You both talked for an hour but he had to go. "Bye Kikwang." You smiled a you waved. "Stay safe. I'll visit soon." He waved back and left. ~~~~*~~~~ Aww I'm almost done with the Fanfic! Oh gosh.